what is the best steroid for lean gains without bloat?

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
i know is tren but i not want take tren anymore because skin

Primo probably. Or Masteron and Test as a cheaper alternative

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, WhiteGoodman and currylightskin
Primo probably. Or Masteron and Test as a cheaper alternative
primo is very expensive but i want try. Primo is better than tbol for bulk?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
primo is very expensive but i want try
Yeah it is. Not sure it‘s worth it, haven’t tried it. Test and Masteron with an AI if needed will probably make you look as good or almost as good as Test and Primo.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
SARMs (RAD-140, S-23)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
@badg96, the childhood pic you posted before, at what age was it?

btw, I looked like you as a kid as well and still do, that's why I asked. You basically look like me if I was much higher-T.

Primo and anavar are the biggest “middle ground” for minimizing bloat:Acne. Stuff like tren/masteron will be dry but fuck your skin. Primo is kinda dry and kinda OK for skin. Nandrolone is super wet/bloat inducing, but is actually good for skin.
the best roid stack is base with 200-300mg T + low-average (depends how you cope with it) dose of primo/masteron + low-average dose deca/npp. If you pick low dose of primo/masteron, choose higher dose of deca. If you gonna pick the high dose of this DHT based stuff, choose lower dose of deca. Generally speaking, I'm about to experiment with roids. In my next bulking period I'll add high dose of masteron and low dose of deca. I'm curious of results lmao

• +1
Reactions: nikeair270 and Deleted member 4614
currently im roiding with 500 cypio T/week on cut period. Albeit gonna low this dose and add masteron. I'll do that in my next bulk phase in several months, tho

the best roid stack is base with 200-300mg T + low-average (depends how you cope with it) dose of primo/masteron + low-average dose deca/npp. If you pick low dose of primo/masteron, choose higher dose of deca. If you gonna pick the high dose of this DHT based stuff, choose lower dose of deca. Generally speaking, I'm about to experiment with roids. In my next bulking period I'll add high dose of masteron and low dose of deca. I'm curious of results lmao
19nors are terrible to recover from, telling someone to take a low dose deca makes absolutely zero sense. EQ would be a fine add on

What do you think about the mass in bone density by deca ?
Btw I want to try 175 testo 50 primo and 50 deca per week

The DHT derived roids will be drier but will be worse on the skin as a consequence. But bloat is less about the drug itself and more about the dosage and your diet. If you keep dosages sensible and don't binge on carbs like every gymcel then you won't get much bloat at all.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 17244
For gaining lean mass without bloat?Tren,Primo,Winstrol,Anavar,Masteron,Equipoise

Sarms: Rad140 S-23 Ostarine

18DF11EF 20CF 4769 94CE 83F937923FB6

I strongly agree with this, from a blackpilled perspective, its the best ‘lean’ bulking stack.

If you are acne/hair loss prone, choose the higher nandrolone ratio, and if more prone to bloat vice versa.

I am probably going to try 200/200/300 test/deca/primo, and see how that turns out bloat&acne wise. It’s obviously not much gear but 700mg should be a ‘blast’ regardless of low dose per compound.
i will do the same.
What do you think about the mass in bone density by deca ?
Btw I want to try 175 testo 50 primo and 50 deca per week
i think deca after puberty is the cope. Even more in your case bc you are Chad (y)

btw where do you meet chics for slay? tinder only?

• +1
Reactions: nikeair270
Primo, mast, anavar, tbol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
i will do the same.

i think deca after puberty is the cope. Even more in your case bc you are Chad (y)

btw where do you meet chics for slay? tinder only?
Because of the bloating effect of deca ? To me it’s useful for who is balding as it act as an anti dht.

Btw I don’t use tinder cause I m married. But I slay at work or in the gym.

It's called diet and exercise

Because of the bloating effect of deca ? To me it’s useful for who is balding as it act as an anti dht.
you need test deca on yourself tbh. Everyone reacts in other way.

Btw I don’t use tinder cause I m married. But I slay at work or in the gym.
where do you work if I can ask? :forcedsmile: and how tf you slay in the gym? U fucking chad dude

• +1
you need test deca on yourself tbh. Everyone reacts in other way.

where do you work if I can ask? :forcedsmile: and how tf you slay in the gym? U fucking chad dude
I ve not tried much with deca. Bad source too. Now I have good source.
Wanna try it for collagen and prevent balding. Low dose as well. Maybe only 25 per week ( I m a very low doser as you know)

Btw I work on an escape room and at the gym everything start with eye contact.

• +1
I ve not tried much with deca. Bad source too. Now I have good source.
Wanna try it for collagen and prevent balding. Low dose as well. Maybe only 25 per week ( I m a very low doser as you know)

Btw I work on an escape room and at the gym everything start with eye contact.
ok start with deca and tell me about results. Im curious.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1