What is the best surgery for eye bags?

ey88

ey88

Master
Title

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Depends in how bad your bags are, A surgeon can decide to either just apply fillers, Or do a surgical procedure like a lower blepharoplasty or a fat graft.

• +1
Reactions: eiegta and ey88
Depends in how bad your bags are, A surgeon can decide to either just apply fillers, Or do a surgical procedure like a lower blepharoplasty or a fat graft.
They aren’t that bad, I just have a slight tear through and I know nothing can be done to fix it except surgery.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
Depends on many factors, have you always had them? To what severity do you have them, are they prominent bags with a crease, do you have discolouration in the area, is it just a tiny tear trough mark, have you had them since childhood, do you only get them when not well rested (if that's the case then just get some sleep).

If you're suffering from minor discolouration and maybe a tiny crease (not a bag) here and there then I'd consider laser under eye treatment.

Under eye dark circles treatment patient

If they're a bit more noticeable but don't appear to be too boneless then you can maybe consider mild fillers or fat grafts (which from what I know are more permanent).

01598e48 5978 4326 96c2 88a82917f1b0

If you suffer from an eye area that looks bulging with little to no under eye support then only then I'd consider something like an infraorbital rim implant.

Lower Blepharoplasty with Tear Through Implants 5

If your entire midface is lacking proper support then you can look into combining an infraorbital implant with a malar implant to give proper midface definition.

Malar augmentation

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I sleep over 8 hours every night, I have had eyebags since I was little
in that case apply a vitamin c oil or inject botox

Volufiline if its bad get some concealer but this is jus soft maxing, eyelid blepharoplasty looks pretty nice though​

• +1
im fucking retarded concealer will do nothing for eye bags i thought u said u had dark spots to

• +1