what is the best way to get a good physique as a skinny tall guy

Y

yahco

Iron
i want to know the most effective diet and training split to get a nice physique. my goal is to have an athletic build, muscle mass that looks good but is also useful for different activities. i am 193cm and i weigh 74 kgs, i think my training is pretty solid but i struggle with gaining mass, should i lean bulk or dirty bulk? if you used to be skinny and managed to get a good physique please give tips that helped you acheive the physique.

i want to know the most effective diet and training split to get a nice physique. my goal is to have an athletic build, muscle mass that looks good but is also useful for different activities. i am 193cm and i weigh 74 kgs, i think my training is pretty solid but i struggle with gaining mass, should i lean bulk or dirty bulk? if you used to be skinny and managed to get a good physique please give tips that helped you acheive the physique.
i mean my tips wouldnt work since im 5'11 and ur 6'4
BUT i trained regularly (i struggled with gaining mass too, but never dirty bulked. PS; my physique is still shit)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and yahco
ye skinny as fuck
train and eat, no matter how many books you read,

consistency, train each muscle, till you get soreness next day, eat adequate protein until pain goes away > repeat

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and yahco
train and eat, no matter how many books you read,

consistency, train each muscle, till you get soreness next day, eat adequate protein until pain goes away > repeat

Attachments

• v0f025gc0000cqog5nnog65pvb3hqh5g.mp4
    1.8 MB
Eat a lot of animal-based nutritional foods. A LOT. Plus training. Don't eat garbage with the hope of gaining mass.

• +1
Reactions: yahco
Eat a lot of animal-based nutritional foods. A LOT. Plus training. Don't eat garbage with the hope of gaining mass.
what about liquid calories for maintaining a certain calorie surplus

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
What type of liquid calories
like milkshakes, since its way easier to drink than eat a bunch of calories. but most of the ingredients i use are not animal-based. what could be a substitute to this method if i should replace it? maintaining a certain amount of protein while eating healthy or animal-based isnt that difficult, but a calorie surpluss is.

trying to avoid roids while i am still under 18
in that case yeah dont roid, depending on how old you are and when you started puberty at some point soon you will probably have a big increase in appetite and natural muscle mass, happened to me at 18-19 years old all of a sudden i was easily able to eat way more food, this also coincided with me eating way healthier so i got a lot more muscular while barely going to the gym, i went like twice a week and havent been in almost 6 months now but i still mog my 17 year old self even tho i was heavier back then

• +1
Reactions: yahco and NZb6Air
in that case yeah dont roid, depending on how old you are and when you started puberty at some point soon you will probably have a big increase in appetite and natural muscle mass, happened to me at 18-19 years old all of a sudden i was easily able to eat way more food, this also coincided with me eating way healthier so i got a lot more muscular while barely going to the gym, i went like twice a week and havent been in almost 6 months now but i still mog my 17 year old self even tho i was heavier back then
do you think the sudden gain in natural muscle mass and appetite was genetic or just a thing that happens to everyone after a while. like do your parents have good genes.

do you think the sudden gain in natural muscle mass and appetite was genetic or just a thing that happens to everyone after a while. like do your parents have good genes.
i think its just part of maturation, i started puberty at like 15 so it would make sense for me to have that physical development later than most who have it at like 16-17 if they started puberty at 12-13

• +1
I'm 193 cm and 79.8 kg and my physique is kind of like Brad Pitt in Fight Club.

Good physique depends on your definition, my goal is something like this:
20eb13e9fb841a7a384edc92112c2e0d 443314844
B7ec7240028a2e4711b2c9a4c770e309 3633120462

That would require me to gain another 10-15 kg of muscle. Of course you cannot gain muscle without gaining fat, but you can minimize it by bulking slower. Idiots on starting strength gain 4 lbs per month. You need to aim for half of that and get on a bodybuilding program.
I made my own with this guide:

Added more arm volume with the help of this video:

The final result is this:

Program my

For quads, leg press is easier than goblet squats and for chest, the pec deck may be a better option, but I train at home so I made my program with only free weights.

Last edited:
  • +1
i think its just part of maturation, i started puberty at like 15 so it would make sense for me to have that physical development later than most who have it at like 16-17 if they started puberty at 12-13
do you think training before i reach this point of maturation is worth it or nah, i wouldt call training fun but its a good habit, but i would rather use my time on other activities i find more fun

do you think training before i reach this point of maturation is worth it or nah, i wouldt call training fun but its a good habit, but i would rather use my time on other activities i find more fun
do functional "primal" training like sprinting, swimming, jump training etc but its probably too early to start bodybuilding

• +1