What is the best way to get thicker eyebrows

N

Nosrak

Iron
Hello everyone,

What is the best way to get thicker and darker eyebrows besides eyebrow tint? I’m going to tint my eyebrows but they are a bit on the thinner side and are too short in the middle so I want see the best way. Because I know minoxidil is really good but I’ve also heard that all the hair growth you’ve gained from minoxidil will fall out and even more if you quit using minoxidil. What’s the best way to get more eyebrow growth? I want them to grow like this.

Attachments

• IMG_1482.jpeg
    IMG_1482.jpeg
    524 KB · Views: 0
  • D0DF0215-E155-4922-BFDF-9FFBBD2721B5.jpeg
    D0DF0215-E155-4922-BFDF-9FFBBD2721B5.jpeg
    577.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: testogram and 14yearoldpslmogger
dk anything bout that , if you are scared of side effects use castor oil

• +1
Reactions: dark.max
Hello everyone,

What is the best way to get thicker and darker eyebrows besides eyebrow tint? I’m going to tint my eyebrows but they are a bit on the thinner side and are too short in the middle so I want see the best way. Because I know minoxidil is really good but I’ve also heard that all the hair growth you’ve gained from minoxidil will fall out and even more if you quit using minoxidil. What’s the best way to get more eyebrow growth? I want them to grow like this.
Start mewing first your facial devlopment sucks. Eyebrows shouldn't be your concern you should be concerned with fixing the fundamentals

Start mewing first your facial devlopment sucks. Eyebrows shouldn't be your concern you should be concerned with fixing the fundamentals
I already mew , mewing will not make me look like a green god. Unless I am mewing incorrectly then it js just how my face is developing.

Derma stamp + beef tallow castor may or may not respond well for certain individuals and has side affects like Millia and allergic reactions but tallow is 100% bioavailable