What is the best way to gym for looks?

T

trpsweden

sex icon
Googling for this only results in guides on how to look good while working out, but I just wonder what the best technique is for visual muscle growth in the right areas.

Face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
I have accepted there is nothing I can do to my face, have not seen a single surgical procedure for NCT that produces a decent result, so why not work out and try to better your looks everywhere else in the body?

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
use the gym shower to improve your personality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, TopzCat1, Slayercel and 3 others
neck, frame, keep lean.

Arms for normies, focus on triceps its 2/3rd of ur arms. Shoulders ofc do side raises. Chest is important and flexing the numbers ur benching is even more. Just stay lean also lol dont fall for the bulking meme

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 11143, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Shoulders ofc do side raises.
Does this produce bulkier or wider shoulders? I don't know anything about these workouts so sorry if dumb question

Sounds logical, massive biceps seem to attract more guys than girls...
everything is required to have a strong halo but the 3 above are mandatory

• Love it
Reactions: Slayercel and GamerCel
I tend to focus on shoulders and back a bit more but you should focus on all muscles, don't slack any musclegroup

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
not powerbloating thats for sure

Arms for normies, focus on triceps its 2/3rd of ur arms. Shoulders ofc do side raises. Chest is important and flexing the numbers ur benching is even more. Just stay lean also lol dont fall for the bulking meme
went on my first cut after 17 years of bulking :chad:

the most important muscles to look good in a shirt are forearms, shoulders, upper back ,neck, and chest,

focus in first two for maximum aesthetic ,but don't ignore the others

went on my first cut after 17 years of bulking :chad:

nothing wrong with eating much when growing just dont become fat. Ideal is playing a shitton of sports, high calorie diet and many hours of sleeping while being low stress

nothing wrong with eating much when growing just dont become fat. Ideal is playing a shitton of sports, high calorie diet and many hours of sleeping while being low stress
Exactly what i did minus the sport. And i became fat. Robbed me of school experiences but i made up for it in late highschool :)

Compound lifts in 6-10 rep range, 2min rest, supersetted with isolated exercises which work upper body muscles, along with leanmaxxing with MISS/HIIT cardio of 30min bouts, a few times a week.

Exactly what i did minus the sport. And i became fat. Robbed me of school experiences but i made up for it in late highschool :)

never too late for sports

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Googling for this only results in guides on how to look good while working out, but I just wonder what the best technique is for visual muscle growth in the right areas.
Shoulders/Hip flexors > Neck > Chest > Forearms/Upper Back > Glutes > Biceps/Lower Abs/Lower Back > Calves> Front legs > Read legs.
In this importance.

Don't over-do abs and arms, that's biggest gym mistake. In fact don't even directly hypertrophy them with isolation, but only compounds. The most important are the first 5 I mentioned. Glutes are important if you're tall. Everything else is cope females don't care about. The hip flexors are important cause they give the adonis belt.