What is the best way to leanmax?

SavageAstronaut

SavageAstronaut

Iron
I lost about 30kg of fat which improved me from subhuman to h mtn.
But i am still like 25% bodyfat and i've plateaued and now struggle to loose further weight.
Any tips that i can try to further lower my bodyfat?

Eating less
Moving more

• +1
Reactions: mathis, ey88, boss8055 and 4 others
Step 1: put the fork down

Step 2: lift big rock

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Eating as many eggs and salads as you can should do the trick

The BEST method, TRULY the BEST. Don't listen to other retards.

It's DNP, Dinitrophenol.

I lost about 30kg of fat which improved me from subhuman to h mtn.
But i am still like 25% bodyfat and i've plateaued and now struggle to loose further weight.
Any tips that i can try to further lower my bodyfat?
Are you implementing cardio into your routine?

Are you implementing cardio into your routine?
Yes i am walking 10-15k steps a day but i get very hungry in the evening

• +1
Reactions: aids
Yes i am walking 10-15k steps a day but i get very hungry in the evening
Are these steps just you walking around during your daily errands? Or do you have an allocated time for which you do steps on a treadmill, walking around, etc.?

Are these steps just you walking around during your daily errands? Or do you have an allocated time for which you do steps on a treadmill, walking around, etc.?
both together

• +1
both together
Can I ask your weight now? What's your approx. calorie intake per day?
Might be a case of you just needing to eat lower GI foods as they're digested relatively slower to high GI foods = will keep you full for longer and prolong the release of energy into your body, compared to a lower GI food which would spike your blood sugar and provide a more short-term, immediate release of energy.

Can I ask your weight now? What's your approx. calorie intake per day?
Might be a case of you just needing to eat lower GI foods as they're digested relatively slower to high GI foods = will keep you full for longer and prolong the release of energy into your body, compared to a lower GI food which would spike your blood sugar and provide a more short-term, immediate release of energy.
186lbs/85kg at 182cm and i stick to around 1.8k calories but often overeat to 2.4k but idk how to stop bc i get extremely hungry after gym

• +1
186lbs/85kg at 182cm and i stick to around 1.8k calories but often overeat to 2.4k but idk how to stop bc i get extremely hungry after gym
Go to the gym fasted perhaps? Allowing you to eat relatively more afterwards and satiate yourself with a consistent amount of calories.
How are you tracking? Do you track every little thing and those numbers are accurate, or do you think you estimate a bit?

Go to the gym fasted perhaps? Allowing you to eat relatively more afterwards and satiate yourself with a consistent amount of calories.
How are you tracking? Do you track every little thing and those numbers are accurate, or do you think you estimate a bit?
I heard its bad for progress to go fasted

• +1
I heard its bad for progress to go fasted
Couldn't tell you. I go in the mornings when I haven't eaten yet and still do fine.
Realistically, you won't notice an inherent difference in your progress if you optimise your routine with these little things, unless you implement a lot of good habits. It probably wouldn't make a big difference.
But let's say you're right and it very significantly impacts your progress, eat lower GI foods as mentioned prior. Will definitely help you with no real hinderance.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055