What is the best way to overall even out the skin tones on my face?

A

Account717

Silver
(currycel btw)

I have probably three different skin pigmentations going on on my face and it looks nasty! I have dark areas around my eyes, with wrinkles, a kind of darker area on the sides of my forehead, and the upper part of my cheeks and nose has acne scars and are overall very discolored (I want to say its reddish because it looks irritable). I only use a basic moisturizer as part of my skincare routine, and normal dove soap. I'd like to know more about skin care routines. And I only wish for everything to be smoothed out!

Are there any good creams/products to lighten my skin or at least give it a good even skin tone? Most I've seen treat acne (which I don't have anymore) and melasma (I dont have that either). What about removing dark circles under my eyes? That's hereditary by the way. What ingredients should I look for? I heard retinol and hydroquinone are good.

This is my first post btw, I hope this place can tell me some good ways not to look like a complete subhuman.

Also, must i post media/images for reference?

About the dark circles, if you still have prominent ones on good night's sleep, hydrated, and not eating junk, then your bones might be to blame. Regardless, you can try this product out and see if it helps.

Thanks Ive seen that caffeine was a good ingredient for treating dark eye circles. It's also pretty cheap it seems; some eye creams were an upwards of 40-50$, and some reviews said that they just didn't work as intended. I'll try this out.

And no, truth to be told, I do not have a very good lifestyle. I sleep way too little, and don't eat all that healthy. I understand that its vital to do all these things, and that there's no magic cream that'll solve everything if I don't have good habits. But I did have these dark circles from when I was a child, and my dad has them, so I think a product is necessary. Hopefully it isn't my bones though.

Anyways, thanks for the response.