What is the best way to reduce nose tip size without surgery or needles?

A

Artturih

Silver
I just want to reduce my nose tip size a tiny bit, otherwise I'm happy with it. Thanks for the answers in advance.

Cut it off

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Accutane and weight loss.

lose weight

I feel you shits annoying
But to make it shorter I have tried things ranging from icing the tip, debloating and a nasal massage it helped and made it quite shorter not significantly noticeable but I guess it kinda worked

Accutane and weight loss.
I found thread about laser treatment in this formum that could potentially reduce the size of your nose, but is that bs? Is there anyone who has reduced their nose size without injections or surgery? Please pm me if you have done so.

Is "accutane nose job" legit?

Last edited:
im joking but uh, reduce bodyfat% thats one of the only ways you can without injections or procedures
Since when does your nose get thinner when you drop a few lbs?

I feel you shits annoying
But to make it shorter I have tried things ranging from icing the tip, debloating and a nasal massage it helped and made it quite shorter not significantly noticeable but I guess it kinda worked
Lifefuel ngl, please send me ur routine and before and after pics here or in the pm's. Are the results permanent if you for example stop doing these routines?

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Lifefuel ngl, please send me ur routine and before and after pics here or in the pm's. Are the results permanent if you for example stop doing these routines?
Not sure if the progress you made stays, but it’s important to keep doing these on a daily basis to see a good noticeable result.

I found thread about laser treatment in this formum that could potentially reduce the size of your nose, but is that bs? Is there anyone who has reduced their nose size without injections or surgery? Please pm me if you have done so.
No idea. I only do softmaxing.

Is "accutane nose job" legit?
My nose changed for the better due to Accutane. Not kidding.

No idea. I only do softmaxing.

My nose changed for the better due to Accutane. Not kidding.
Please send me before and afters on pm's or post here, this could be lifefuel for lot of people since there isn't lot of nose softmaxxing threads here.

Last edited: