What is the blackpill answer to NOT chatting up new women, for normie -> to high tier normie men?

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
What is the blackpill answer to NOT chatting up new women, for normie ranged men?
Yet for that dude to still have a dating life.

I know Looksmaxxing is part of it. But lets say someone looksmaxxed, to his potential and his is in the normie to high tier normie range

Is this right, that the blackpill believes this (please correct if untrue!) and suggests this then for normies, then??:
  1. Don't chat up women? because it's pua cringe
  2. Go on Tinder
  3. Women will approach you?
  4. Don't do anything, surrender, it's over?
  5. only meet women socially?
  6. ???
(i'm asking because I'm planning on making a guide in the future on extraversion maxxing for introverts)

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
don't worry about it, sweet heart, don't worry about it.

r/engrish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5701, Deleted member 4577, eyearea and 6 others
Why you including chat-lites in the discussion?

They get approached.

They get approached.
Thanks. I'll add that to the blackpill view, for the future guide I plan to make on extraversion maxxing.

So basically the blackpill suggestion is.
Looksmaxx to chadlite levels, and chicks will chat you up.

Is it true that the blackpill advises to not chat up women, in general??

Thanks. I'll add that to the blackpill view, for the future guide I plan to make on extraversion maxxing.

dont ever chat up a woman u have never met/talked to in your life if u arent goodlooking
the reactions are quite frustrating

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I mean you make it way harder on yourself by not showing any interest to any women and waiting for them to pursue you first, even if you're chad lite.

Depends how often you want sex or how reliably you want a FWB

Above average guys DO sometimes get approached in the appropriate settings (clubs and bars) but it's more common the other way around

The key is to not act like a SIMP and attach any meaning to the outcome, literally just treat them like a human, don't put pussy on a pedestal and don't keep trying girls that are clearly not interested - this will just make them feel even more gross about you

Honestly personality wise the key to girls is having something bigger than them to be working on constantly. Not necessarily a job but a passion. Makes you higher value since you quite literally give less of a fuck about every female in existence. Combine that with looksmaxxed above average looks, a social circle and occasionally going to bars/clubs and also going to gym (can meet girls here) will have you meeting girls at a fairly consistent rate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 1680, Kade and 3 others
You don't. If you don't have Chad looks its over

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, HighIQcel, Deleted member 2658 and 1 other person
dont ever chat up a woman u have never met/talked to in your life if u arent goodlooking
the reactions are quite frustrating
Thanks for reply.
What is the blackpill advise for normie men, to have a sort of dating life then? (since normie men isn't good looking, nor ugly)

Thanks for reply.
What is the blackpill advise for normie men, to have a sort of dating life then? (since normie men isn't good looking, nor ugly)
all my normie friends get girlfriends by socialmaxxing in their social circle

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2658 and 2 others
Get yourself exposed where there are lots of women actively seeking partner/ hookup

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I mean you make it way harder on yourself by not showing any interest to any women and waiting for them to pursue you first, even if you're chad lite.

Depends how often you want sex or how reliably you want a FWB

Above average guys DO sometimes get approached in the appropriate settings (clubs and bars) but it's more common the other way around

The key is to not act like a SIMP and attach any meaning to the outcome, literally just treat them like a human, don't put pussy on a pedestal and don't keep trying girls that are clearly not interested - this will just make them feel even more gross about you

Honestly personality wise the key to girls is having something bigger than them to be working on constantly. Not necessarily a job but a passion. Makes you higher value since you quite literally give less of a fuck about every female in existence. Combine that with looksmaxxed above average looks, a social circle and occasionally going to bars/clubs and also going to gym (can meet girls here) will have you meeting girls at a fairly consistent rate.
Thanks.
Get yourself exposed where there are lots of women actively seeking partner/ hookup
Any suggestions come to mind??

If you are already a normie-hightier normie and you can't looksmax much more, just focus on having a normal life.
Try to chat with girls you like and have a chance with, open a tinder account just in case you get a decent match and go partying with your friends if you want to.
You won't drown in pussy, but you might get a few girls every year if you try to.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
If below Chadlite you must have a social circle to get a gf or you could try joining a hobby/club like dance class, I dont recommend approaching women that dont invite interest you will only be rejected

Honestly just dont bother with women until you are fully looksmaxxed, get ripped at all cost, get loans for surgeries, save up to location maxx

My life > Before looksmaxxing all I did was cold approach women and try online dating and had awful awful results, girls were flaky, rude as fukk, constant low self esteem from multiple rejections

If you aint good looking just forget about women until you are

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 3573, Kade and 7 others
Approach women below your SMV. They will be interested. Act dark triad to portray high status. Have sex with them, then go onto next while keeping a steady rotation. Thats how you do it. If your SMV is average then you have to go below average. Looksmatch women will not be interested unless you can portray or achieve very high status.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
In school or at work the women will naturally find a way to talk to you and become part of your social circle. You don't need to do anything. However if you are actually good looking you can just assume all women like you so you can approach if you want to. You can literally do anything and be successful as a good looking guy.

• +1
Reactions: japcel, Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
If you are already a normie-hightier normie and you can't looksmax much more, just focus on having a normal life.
Try to chat with girls you like and have a chance with, open a tinder account just in case you get a decent match and go partying with your friends if you want to.
You won't drown in pussy, but you might get a few girls every year if you try to.
Brutal. Hello, dry spells.
If below Chadlite you must have a social circle to get a gf or you could try joining a hobby/club like dance class, I dont recommend approaching women that dont invite interest you will only be rejected
My life > Before looksmaxxing all I did was cold approach women and try online dating and had awful awful results, girls were flaky, rude as fukk, constant low self esteem from multiple rejections
Thanks. Legit, mostly rejections will the norm with randoms, I do recall also. Like 1% rate, as I was normie back in tha day. It is difficult remain a decent amount of self-esteem with that rejection rate, I do recall. And the stupid thing was, I mogged (you probably also) most of the boyfriends women ended up with or had, that they met through social ways. It seems from random chatups, women have a higher standard all of a sudden.

Honestly just dont bother with women until you are fully looksmaxxed, get ripped at all cost, get loans for surgeries, save up to location maxx
Legit, hopefully dudes can do it quickly. Because life passes by. Within 2 years imo, it shoudl be fixed. More like 1 year maybe, if you go full effort. I feel like, there needs to be a kind of end date (not for keeping inmproving, but that you need to have most fixed and be at alot better position.

Approach women below your SMV. They will be interested. Act dark triad to portray high status. Have sex with them, then go onto next while keeping a steady rotation. Thats how you do it. If your SMV is average then you have to go below average. Looksmatch women will not be interested unless you can portray or achieve very high status.
Sounds legit, when it comes to chatting up randoms women.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
24D3F4C1 81E8 4917 88E6 2CE2F3D660B8

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 616

Even if you manage to ascend to chadlite which you can realistically do only if you are high tier normie already and have some fixable failos your gonna be approached by females 2 points lower than you so approaching is more reliable at that level

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and eduardkoopman
What is the blackpill answer to NOT chatting up new women, for normie ranged men?
Yet for that dude to still have a dating life.

I know Looksmaxxing is part of it. But lets say someone looksmaxxed, to his potential and his is in the normie to high tier normie range

Is this right, that the blackpill believes this (please correct if untrue!) and suggests this then for normies, then??:
  1. Don't chat up women? because it's pua cringe
  2. Go on Tinder
  3. Women will approach you?
  4. Don't do anything, surrender, it's over?
  5. only meet women socially?
  6. ???
(i'm asking because I'm planning on making a guide in the future on extraversion maxxing for introverts)
Very interested in your next thread tag me if you can

Very interested in your next thread tag me if you can
It will likely take some time. Because if and when I make that thread about: extraversion maxxing. I want to test it out myself first for aome time or a decent sample size. And since i am introverted by nature, and a bit higher then average in neuroticism/nervousness socially. I can see if it works or not, and to what extend.
My extraversion-maxxing guide needs to include. Lookslevel, chatting up randoms, meeting women through social activities, (maybe, online pressence), effect of cloths maxxing. And what it brings nowadays, (for me).
I also for myself, want to see, compared to 10 years ago (I will have a 10 year hiates), how my results changed now after some time looksmaxxing a bit and this new era if stuff changed for the worse or better or still the same.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Got the hunter eyes
It will likely take some time. Because if and when I make that thread about: extraversion maxxing. I want to test it out myself first for aome time or a decent sample size. And since i am introverted by nature, and a bit higher then average in neuroticism/nervousness socially. I can see if it works or not, and to what extend.
My extraversion-maxxing guide needs to include. Lookslevel, chatting up randoms, meeting women through social activities, (maybe, online pressence), effect of cloths maxxing. And what it brings nowadays, (for me).
I also for myself, want to see, compared to 10 years ago (I will have a 10 year hiates), how my results changed now after some time looksmaxxing a bit and this new era if stuff changed for the worse or better or still the same.

Explain clothing-maxxes. Does what you wear make even the slightest difference?

Explain clothing-maxxes. Does what you wear make even the slightest difference?
Not sure, therefore will test to 'suit up'. Well, I will go suit-lite. Not full 3 piece suit, that seems overdone imo. I promised to test it out for some dude here, and as when I'm busy anyways might as well in-corporate that into the test. Also, I like wearing a suit, personally. Makes me feel like a something, and that is pleasing to my narcisistic side.

Last edited:

If you aint good looking just forget about women until you are
What's your life < After looksmaxing ?

What's your life < After looksmaxing ?
Well women are literally no longer an issue

Tons and tons of women off online dating or simply IRL hitting on you, other guys gfs and wives will flirt with you

Life is easy mode

Now I should focus on moneymaxxin to stay good looking thru old age

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, japcel, CursedOne and 4 others

Tons and tons of women off online dating or simply IRL hitting on you, other guys gfs and wives will flirt with you

Life is easy mode

your entire account is a lifefuel for leanmaxxing :love::love:,

so only the lean face and buccal removal did this ? or did you change your body aswell ?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and HighIQcel
your entire account is a lifefuel for leanmaxxing :love::love:,

so only the lean face and buccal removal did this ? or did you change your body aswell ?

No real changes to body ( just lifting bro )

I dyed my eyebrows black, instead of blonde ( natural color )

I got fillers in my lips, and some cheekbone fillers ( very subtle, dont think it made much difference )

I do alot of skin care also

I plan on roids, tats, and tanning soon

Also ordering minox for teh eyebrow and eyelash mxxin

• +1
Reactions: Kade
don't forget the power of diluted peppermint oil for hair growth. can't use peppermint oil for eyelashes though, because it burns a bit. but for eybrows is okay.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2632

They get approached.
personally idk if I'm only high-tier normie or chadlite, but I'm getting approached , it's just that it's really rare for me to get approached by high tier woman (altough it happened a few times), so I think low-inhib maxxing/game can be beneficial even for chadlite

• +1
personally idk if I'm only high-tier normie or chadlite, but I'm getting approached , it's just that it's really rare for me to get approached by high tier woman (altough it happened a few times), so I think low-inhib maxxing/game can be beneficial even for chadlite

Do please post your picture if you wouldn't mind?

Do please post your picture if you wouldn't mind?
I have posted my mug here a few times, but if you can't be bothered with searching, then send me a PM

I got fillers in my lips, and some cheekbone fillers ( very subtle, dont think it made much difference )

I dyed my eyebrows black (were dirty blonde before) the improvement is so much bigger than people would think ngl

Life is easy mode

What did you do? Thread? Nm post above shows what you did

Ok but at the higher levels of looks such as Chad level (not giga tho), do higher tier women really approach at all? As in not just above average but wayyy above average where they're stacy lites or even stacies? Does this actually happen and can anyone provide any real life experience of this happening?

In terms of lip or mouth procedures, do just fillers or some type of injection usually cut it? And are they very noticeable and gay looking? I'm considering just lip lift but I'm not sure

Ok but at the higher levels of looks such as Chad level (not giga tho), do higher tier women really approach at all? As in not just above average but wayyy above average where they're stacy lites or even stacies? Does this actually happen and can anyone provide any real life experience of this happening?

In terms of lip or mouth procedures, do just fillers or some type of injection usually cut it? And are they very noticeable and gay looking? I'm considering just lip lift but I'm not sure

Fillers are good, but changing your mouth area wont help with women unless it is a major failo, like awful looking

Women are attracted to eyes, jawline, and hair, everything else is there to not look awful

Fillers are good, but changing your mouth area wont help with women unless it is a major failo, like awful looking

Women are attracted to eyes, jawline, and hair, everything else is there to not look awful
I mostly agree with you there but I just think that they're also attracted to good ratios with a nice mouth and nose, although eyes are still a bit more important just a tiny bit overrated in importance on this forum imo.

simply IRL hitting on you, other guys gfs and wives will flirt with you
To ask.

Can you give some idea/examples on what and where and hows, that (getting "hit on" by women) happens somewhat regularly??

1. I assume it only happens in semi-social or social situation (like a party, or going to same class/activity, or at the lunch break at work, etc..)? Or am I wrong about that assumnption?

2. Does it also happens randomly to you, where you get chatted up by women in non-soical situations such as on the bus/train, or in a shop, or on the street? (aka, like pua do)?

To ask.

Can you give some idea/examples on what and where and hows, that (getting "hit on" by women) happens somewhat regularly??

1. I assume it only happens in semi-social or social situation (like a party, or going to same class/activity, or at the lunch break at work, etc..)? Or am I wrong about that assumnption?

2. Does it also happens randomly to you, where you get chatted up by women in non-soical situations such as on the bus/train, or in a shop, or on the street? (aka, like pua do)?

All my experience with women flirting IRL, was sometime last year, before I made the Buccal Fat Removal topic, because I gained some weight back and lost my definition all the way until quarantine

So this was only like 2 months of experience
> Women flirt with me at gas station cash registers checkout ( Milfs )
> Women approach me in clothing stores/the mall ( Milfs ) Women stare, smile at me in stores inviting me to approach them ( Young girls )
> Women approach and ask random questions or bump into me at the gym ( Both Milfs and Young girls )

I would say Milfs are more aggressive at approaching me and they openly admit my good looks, younger women usually give ioi's for me to approach instead but some of the more aggressive young ones do approach

Also I've had guy friends, their gfs will flirt/being extremely nice to me, way nicer than to their boyfriend, they want to buy me food and be next to me too much ( Trying to monkey branch )

Remimder: This level of high high female interest only happens when Im very very low bodyfat, my body is super skinny and my face is incredibly chiseled

• +1