what is the cause for a non-existent chin like mine?

pizza

pizza

Pardo manlet deformado
it makes my side profile horrendous, if i were someone else i wouldn't be able to look at my side profile for five seconds
Error 404 chin not found

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Vergil.is and Tyronecell
Downward growth, receding chin. Genetically bad protrusion of the bone and muscle. Basically u are ugly
Calimero big

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Julian and pizza
Think it's called bad genetics, it's usually related to how your ancestors I think?

Think it's called bad genetics, it's usually related to how your ancestors I think?
jfl my grandfather is black and obese and has a decent chin

looks like underbite with shit chin projection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
lol if i really developed an underbite i will be able to get some free surgeries
you should get them either way

Did you mew when u were teen?

"nigger maxilla" like @Proex

• JFL
Reactions: pizza
Mentalis strain. Massage your chin muscle and when you close your mouth put your finger on your chin to see if you're activating it. Teach yourself to close your mouth without recruiting that muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22000 and SOS-Sonic
My condolences

Mentalis strain. Massage your chin muscle and when you close your mouth put your finger on your chin to see if you're activating it. Teach yourself to close your mouth without recruiting that muscle.
I have lip incompetence if i don't activate it i mouth breath

this is what years of dental braces cause to the face
It looks so weird because it has the flat shape and look of a recessed chin but it lines up normally and it looks like you have an undebite. Fuck knows if that is fixable.

I have lip incompetence if i don't activate it i mouth breath
You should be closing the mouth with slight effort from the obicularis oris instead of the mentalis. You will have to consciously train yourself but you should get the hang of it in a couple months.

• +1
Reactions: pizza
It looks so weird because it has the flat shape and look of a recessed chin but it lines up normally and it looks like you have an undebite. Fuck knows if that is fixable.
I hope that my months pushing the jaw forward to cause this underbite will be rewarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
I hope that my months pushing the jaw forward to cause this underbite will be rewarded
How bad is it from the front?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back