What is the cause of NPCism?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Why are most normies so fucking dumb and unable to notice the patterns where as most of us aren't? Srs question.

soymilk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Going with the norm

Social programming

Brainwashed by female teachers

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, sadakiyo, Nosecel9000 and 2 others
Even the most "blackpilled" gore watching Machiavellian person on the deep net isn't even close to the depravity of a high tier normie. Forum users have too much self awareness to act like a sociopath, its faked and they're conscious tears them up inside. Normies have been doing it instinctively since day 1 so they don't even have hang ups

They're basically constantly manipulating each other, lying, cheating(both kinds), talking behind people's backs, slandering, out for themselves. You basically have to read between the lines when interact with them. Half of what people say are half truths.

Aspies are fucked because they tend to be honest and straight forward . If you make your intentions clear with words in any situation you're fucked beyond repair.

The more sociopathic and dopamine + power chasing you are the closer you get to approximating normie behavior. High empathy is not an NT trait at all and if you're naive and big hearted this world will fuck you in the ass until suicide because you let it

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, ISIS=Sissies, autistic_tendencies and 4 others
They notice it it is just that they accepted it as reality.

soy

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
low sentience

real answer edit:

because they never develop their inner dialog to the fullest extent. they are always kept "busy" by being a normie with an active social life. people who are forum users are generally isolated so they have a lot of time to think to themselves and to come to conclusions about the world and existence. i also believe constantly thinking in the way we do develops neural pathways better which leads to over-activity and subsequently makes us more prone to anxiety/depression

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Alexanderr, Deleted member 2846 and 5 others
Poor/restrictive parenting and religion from very young age in my opinion. If a kid has a question, the parent must always answer it and not tell him "you'll know when you're older. Parents must develop curiosity and the desire in the kid to question things. The kid should be allowed to make his own decisions from a very young and not be told what to do exactly. No religion should be involved in the kid's life whatsoever. He/she should not even be told about the notion of God. Let him/her discover it themselves and figure out if they subscribe to it or not.

This is how my parents raised me and I'm nowhere close to being an NPC.

Going with the norm

Social programming

Brainwashed by female teachers

But those aren't exclusive to normies. We are also all exposed to those things.

They notice it it is just that they accepted it as reality.

Disagree. Most normies I have talked to regarding some blackpill truths always brush it aside and don't take it seriously. They really do legit believe that everything will always be ok forever and literally can't wrap their head around the idea that something terrible is going to happen to them. They are so use to their high western standard of living and the idea of being safe that they don't even have the mental tools to imagine a future where this won't be the case.

This is why it's possible for organizations like the EU and UN to pass something as insane as article 13 and the UN migration pact without most people giving a shit or even noticing at all. I pointed out both of these to my father and his reaction was to just outright deny that either of these things would ever do the horrible shit that the laws themselves outright say they will do. He can't understand the massive threat these things pose to him. He is an NPC to the core.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross

Watch this @disillusioned

They are adapted to their environment long time ago and they don't have need to think deeply about anything, they just put effort and push without thinking why are they doing things that they do.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod

Watch this @disillusioned

Brutal NPCpill.

The video is 100% correct about normies only being willing to do something if it's already been done by all the other normies. They don't really understand anything per say as the video narrator pointed out, they just want approval for doing what the rest is doing. The small minority of independents are basically dam makers directing the historical flow of history. Tbh this shit is strong evidence in favor of biological determinism since it doesn't seem plausible that a small minority of free thinkers might exist otherwise. Clearly we are some kind of mutants lol.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
Calling people Normies or NPCs is just an Aspie cope.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Ritalincel
Brutal NPCpill.

The video is 100% correct about normies only being willing to do something if it's already been done by all the other normies. They don't really understand anything per say as the video narrator pointed out, they just want approval for doing what the rest is doing. The small minority of independents are basically dam makers directing the historical flow of history. Tbh this shit is strong evidence in favor of biological determinism since it doesn't seem plausible that a small minority of free thinkers might exist otherwise. Clearly we are some kind of mutants lol.
I had this theory that free will might actually exist but the majority of people don't have it, but then I keep having precognitive dreams where I can't change anything because if I do, I end up doing the same exact thing that I did in the dream.

Calling people Normies or NPCs is just an Aspie cope.

Low IQ. There is large amounts of evidence supporting the NPC theory.

Low IQ. There is large amounts of evidence supporting the NPC theory.
It's still cope. Only non-NT people brag about being more sentient/cognitively superior. I agree that most people are NPCs and mindless automatons but it's still a cope regardless. NT people have far much more sex than non-NT virgins (like ourselves).

It's still cope. Only non-NT people brag about being more sentient/cognitively superior. I agree that most people are NPCs and mindless automatons but it's still a cope regardless. NT people have far much more sex than non-NT virgins (like ourselves).

Being an NCP has almost nothing to do with getting laid. That's just looks.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
People follow the status quo. It has been like this forever.

Being an NCP has almost nothing to do with getting laid. That's just looks.
Come on, we both know that autism/being non-NT correlates highly with lack of sexual success.

Why are most normies so fucking dumb and unable to notice the patterns where as most of us aren't? Srs question.
Most of them realize it, but for example lookstheory, everyine would thin u a weirdo if you start explaining it to other normies, and start whining about.how unfair life is. Everyone keeps a fassade,and rarely you can look through that and see the other persons real convictions and dreams.

Come on, we both know that autism/being non-NT correlates highly with lack of sexual success.
And to add on to this point, being non-NT is also highly correlated with being ugly. This site and incels.is is evidence for that.

I dont think op understands evolution

Conditioning, other various factors that play in their life which forms the person they are at this moment?