what is the cause of this sub human head shape?

finn899

finn899

Kraken
i cant even begin to explain how ugly it the dudes head shape is on the left,nigga looks like an alien,surely this has to do with sleeping position as a child? because i have seen doctors say for example a baby under 6 months should not only sleep on one side or it will become flat,maybe it was from sleeping on a pillow only on his lower skull???

Attachments

• 1698249213903.png
    1698249213903.png
    489.4 KB · Views: 0
i cant even begin to explain how ugly it the dudes head shape is on the left,nigga looks like an alien,surely this has to do with sleeping position as a child? because i have seen doctors say for example a baby under 6 months should not only sleep on one side or it will become flat,maybe it was from sleeping on a pillow only on his lower skull???
it's his hairstyle his barber fucked up too much volume on the back

it's his hairstyle his barber fucked up too much volume on the back
no haircut in the world can make your upper skull have a slope like that,having less volume would make it more prominent,you can clearly see that his hais short at the back,thats his actual skull nothing to do with volume

View attachment 2511227no haircut in the world can make your upper skull have a slope like that,having less volume would make it more prominent,you can clearly see that his hais short at the back,thats his actual skull nothing to do with volume
No its his hair, it's just layered bad. Just find another vid and see for yourself