What is the consensus on Omega-3 supplement here?

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
Specifically I'm talking about taking it to enhance effects from d3, alongside with k2, mag, boron, iodine, selenium, b-complex, zinc, c.

Some people say its bad, usually its peaters

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder, Egyptianmogger and SkullDynamics

omega-3 is essential, i personally eat tuna fish 4 times x week because it tastes good and it is easy and quick to make a dish with

3-5g daily. Find a HQ organic fish/krill oil.

• +1
Reactions: Roge
  • +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
Any other absolutely essential vitamins/minerals that are not mentioned in my stack?
Essential, no. Get your dosages and diet right, later on you can play around with other compounds such as CoQ10, NAC, Glutathione

• +1
And would appreciate if you can rate my herbs including t-maxing stack in PMs
T-maxing is quite trivial... There are many much more important hormonal balances and health markers

• +1
T-maxing is quite trivial... There are many much more important hormonal balances and health markers
What should i research then besides consuming tongkat, ashwagandha etc + my vitamins stack?

What should i research then besides consuming tongkat, ashwagandha etc + my vitamins stack?
Cope supplements

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Roge
Depends on your diet and income JFL
If we assume that i have money, what else should i buy rn? From diet i can imagine I'm deficient in many things

If we assume that i have money, what else should i buy rn? From diet i can imagine I'm deficient in many things
Perfect your diet first.

• +1
Perfect your diet first.
What about supplements that cannot be found in proper dose from diet? From my head its creatine, msm, glucosamine + chondroitin ...

It giga bloats me

fish oils are shit @You

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ

omega-3 is essential, i personally eat tuna fish 4 times x week because it tastes good and it is easy and quick to make a dish with

just eat eggs , u want less PUFA not more

The foid in that video looks old

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Roge
How many a day? How should be cooked?

Wrong tag m8
How many per day ? Idk , up to u . Each egg is close to 1 gram PUFA

Boiling or raw is ideal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: albe.ORG and Roge
How many per day ? Idk , up to u . Each egg is close to 1 gram PUFA

Boiling or raw is ideal
And in conclusion should i supplement it or no? Everyone links different source of information and every opinion seems legit

• Hmm...
just eat eggs , u want less PUFA not more

The foid in that video looks old
Where should I look to learn about PUFA? Any studies?

• +1
And in conclusion should i supplement it or no? Everyone links different source of information and every opinion seems legit
Supplementing it is giga retarded . If u get it from natural foods it’s better at least some nutrients come with the PUFA

• +1
Supplementing it is giga retarded . If u get it from natural foods it’s better at least some nutrients come with the PUFA
What about studies that say it helps to increase d3? Should i consume it at least through foods when i take d3 supps?

• Hmm...
What about studies that say it helps to increase d3? Should i consume it at least through foods when i take d3 supps?
I have no knowledge on that

• +1

Contains mercury and other heavy metals nigger, juova

• Woah
  • JFL
So i shouldn't take it?
I meant tuna, should eat smaller fish. Omega 3 is good take it

It will carry some free radicals but tbh I'd rather get those than having to eat everyday some untasteful canned fish that is gonna have free radicals anyways either from the oil it is conserved in or the oil I'll cook it in.

Ideal would be small fish conserved in water uncooked (tastes like shit)

• +1
I meant tuna, should eat smaller fish. Omega 3 is good take it

It will carry some free radicals but tbh I'd rather get those than having to eat everyday some untasteful canned fish that is gonna have free radicals anyways either from the oil it is conserved in or the oil I'll cook it in.

Ideal would be small fish conserved in water uncooked (tastes like shit)
I'm talking supplement wise

Honestly don't think omega 3s do anything I never notice a difference personally and research seems inconclusive at least in the form of fish oil that I used. I think vitamin supplements/creatine and maybe beta alanine and l citrulline if you play endurance sports are about all you need

• +1
it literally doesn't even matter, placebo effect goes hard

• +1
Specifically I'm talking about taking it to enhance effects from d3, alongside with k2, mag, boron, iodine, selenium, b-complex, zinc, c.

Iodine and selenium wont help you if what you seek is height growth

• Hmm...

Omega 3 supplement wont improve bones growth. Its good for your overall health/ growth of some parts of your body but not bones

• Hmm...
  • +1
Essential, no. Get your dosages and diet right, later on you can play around with other compounds such as CoQ10, NAC, Glutathione
do you have back up for these? Never heard of them

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics and Roge
Putting more importance on rat studies than human studies LMAO
Why is it so fucking hard to get a consensus on small pill. Everyone seems legit

Why is it so fucking hard to get a consensus on small pill. Everyone seems legit
this nigga you links you html site like this
Raypeat.com
a forum shittier than .org
Raypeatforum.com
and rat studies
versus actual doctors (like Huberman, Patrick and Attia that you can find on youtube with huge social proof) that say omega-3 is important for you

you decide who is has more authority to speak about this

and rat studies

versus actual doctors (like Huberman, Patrick and Attia that you can find on youtube with huge social proof) that say omega-3 is important for you

Recommended dose then? And us there anything I need to add to my basic stack?

Recommended dose then? And us there anything I need to add to my basic stack?
in the video rhonda patrick says she eat fish 2 a week and then supplements on top of it

recommended dose depends on yourself and how much you need, there is not an universal answer

Last edited:

and rat studies

its not about authority when u are looking for the truth

anyway watch paul saladino

do you have back up for these? Never heard of them
Valid concern, IMO they aren't worth taking unless you have money to burn and have everything else perfected

• +1
Reactions: mathis