What is the correct choice? passportmaxxing curries GTFIH

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill is life
Ok so we all know about the curries in the west who passportmaxx a foid from back home who is above their level.
e.g. LTN curry guy in the UK passportmaxxes some fair-skinned curry MTB from Pakistan or whichever arab country.

So the question is: passportmaxx a foid better looking than you or get a curry foid similar looks level from the same country you reside in, e.g. UK
Which is better you think? communication/ language/etc all play a part. Keep in mind ethnic/curry foids in the UK have massive entitlement/attitude issues.

Do you sacrifice communication (she can't speak english but can your native tongue) for the sake of having better looking wife and children or do you go for the similar looks level e.g. LTB from the UK who speaks fluent English and knows the culture and you can communicate with her well and how you want to? personally i want to talk to my wife in English and not FOB accent English either.

God please give me a fair-skinned tall skinny paki foid from the UK who speaks English fluently, that's all i ask, pray for me bhais

@SecularIslamist @Pakicel @Xangsane @Diarrhoea @Jason Voorhees @curryascenderr @MaghrebGator @emeraldglass @ShawarmaFilth @coispet @Gengar @brahminboss @ElTruecel @greycel @Shrek2OnDvD @TechnoBoss @shizuku11111 @Darkeningstar @LancasteR @virgin @datboijj @CFW432 @shia.jihadist @gaygymmax @moredatesmorerapes @LOOKISM-LOGIC @rand anon

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greycel
pasportmaxxing is a meme you need alot of money to even consider it

no you do not, atleast nto for curries in the UK, i know tons who have average job and done it.

no you do not, atleast nto for curries in the UK, i know tons who have average job and done it.
im consused you think curris in the uk will be with you just for a passport?nigga most uk curries are all in the uk on benifits and alread have a passport,passport maxxing is like going to columbia and yes you need alot of money for ikt,you cant passport max in a first world country

im consused you think curris in the uk will be with you just for a passport?nigga most uk curries are all in the uk on benifits and alread have a passport,passport maxxing is like going to columbia and yes you need alot of money for ikt,you cant passport max in a first world country
that's not passportmaxxing man use your fucking brain, i'm talking about getting a curry foid in south asia while you have awestenr paspsort

that's not passportmaxxing man use your fucking brain, i'm talking about getting a curry foid in south asia while you have awestenr paspsort
so you have the money which is 700 each way to go to asia and live there and fund a life for a random curry? all for sex?

so you have the money which is 700 each way to go to asia and live there and fund a life for a random curry? all for sex?
???? please stop

Ok so we all know about the curries in the west who passportmaxx a foid from back home who is above their level.
e.g. LTN curry guy in the UK passportmaxxes some fair-skinned curry MTB from Pakistan or whichever arab country.

So the question is: passportmaxx a foid better looking than you or get a curry foid similar looks level from the same country you reside in, e.g. UK
Which is better you think? communication/ language/etc all play a part. Keep in mind ethnic/curry foids in the UK have massive entitlement/attitude issues.

Do you sacrifice communication (she can't speak english but can your native tongue) for the sake of having better looking wife and children or do you go for the similar looks level e.g. LTB from the UK who speaks fluent English and knows the culture and you can communicate with her well and how you want to? personally i want to talk to my wife in English and not FOB accent English either.

God please give me a fair-skinned tall skinny paki foid from the UK who speaks English fluently, that's all i ask, pray for me bhais

@SecularIslamist @Pakicel @Xangsane @Diarrhoea @Jason Voorhees @curryascenderr @MaghrebGator @emeraldglass @ShawarmaFilth @coispet @Gengar @brahminboss @ElTruecel @greycel @Shrek2OnDvD @TechnoBoss @shizuku11111 @Darkeningstar @LancasteR @virgin @datboijj @CFW432 @shia.jihadist @gaygymmax @moredatesmorerapes @LOOKISM-LOGIC @rand anon
For some reason I didn't get your tag

Short answer, most likely for 98% of the population..UK.
Long answer, it depends.

See, your entire outlooks on life would be way too different IMO.
Unless you truly (only you deep down inside) know that you have lived your life according to your own terms in the West. I think that will be the best way for you both to fit with one another.
If not, the rigidity in mindset, from what you've perceived to be correct, often comes around to bite you.. given the massive contrast between you and a girl from a village

If not there will always be the clash in upbringing. That will bring up problems in the future. A lot.

Ask yourself this question. If you could pick a girl right now. A girl who is feminine and MTB, or a girl who is less feminine, more independent but HTB (assuming neither would cheat and both would love you the same..), which one would you go for?

If you answered HTB, then you don't place much priority in her nature...
And that's a make or break thing. Looks fade, but you'll have different views on a lot of things in your life.
Will just be unnecessary chaos.

If you answered a feminine MTB. Then you place sufficient priority in what is important for this choice you are in..

It's all about if the priorities you have are "correct". That's why you should be honest with yourself when answering this

Because more than slightly better genes/ more attractive objectively (not even subjectively).. it all pales compared to whether your approaches on life would clash constantly or not

And those approaches all boil down to the stark difference in a girl's femininity in the West and East

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I didn't write the above perfectly, I haven't slept for 3 days bro.. but I think you get what I'm trying to say

It's all about whether your priorities match up with what they should be matched to, if you want to pursue a girl who's from Pakistan

If not in any way, then UK will be far better for your life quality

• +1

Geomaxxing takes lots of money. Arrainged marriage maxxing and brining a girl over from wherever to the UK is incredibly easily if you’re a curry.

You can legit be employed at McDs and still import a wife as long regardless of how subhuman or poor you are. I

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Dude. We are talking about using passport halo to force curry foids to marry you. Tons of curries do it. You don’t even need to spend that much. It’s probably the most cost effective way to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Geomaxxing takes lots of money. Arrainged marriage maxxing and brining a girl over from wherever to the UK is incredibly easily if you’re a curry.

You can legit be employed at McDs and still import a wife as long regardless of how subhuman or poor you are. I
Legit. But then you’d have to rape her to get laid. And she will be traumatised by the whole experience. Another subhuman will be born and the cycle will continue.

• JFL
having better looking wife and children
this is a wrong assumption and you seem to base your argument for the paki off of it lol

Just from this I can tell u to get the UK LTB girl, I don't even need to argue the fact native mothers are better in their native land, etc.

• Hmm...
Legit. But then you’d have to rape her to get laid. And she will be traumatised by the whole experience. Another subhuman will be born and the cycle will continue.
Not the raping thing again... Why do you always bring it up

• +1
Not the raping thing again... Why do you always bring it up
Idk. Because it’s a very important consideration if you have any semblance of a conscience?

Idk. Because it’s a very important consideration if you have any semblance of a conscience?
We've already been over this like 10 times now, when I'm on computer later at night we can once again argue about this and again come to the same conclusion. :rolleyes:

I've told you many times before, most guys who get arranged marriage do not "rape" their wife, the girls do get a choice and aren't just told they're marrying this guy and that's it, no choice whatsoever. Most arranged marriages, the guy and girl both agree, you are Pakistani and have lived there so we both know what i'm saying is true. So if the foid is agreeing to the marriage, she's agreeing to have sex with her husband and intimacy, there is no rape. She may be shy at first or even a little hesitant but she accepts and willingly has sex. You are referring specifically to a very very small % of arranged marriages where some LTB foid is married off to some truecel with a western passport, in this case i still wouldn't say it's "rape", it's basically just the foid laying there and letting her husband relieve himself, she doesn't want it to happen but she isn't pushing him off or crying rape, she understands her role as a wife. So really i think you should stop peddling this rape thing every time arranged marriage is mentioned, it's shameful because you're Pakistani and still say such nonsense.

• Hmm...
Wrong again

this is a wrong assumption and you seem to base your argument for the paki off of it lol

Just from this I can tell u to get the UK LTB girl, I don't even need to argue the fact native mothers are better in their native land, etc.
Why is it wrong? i agree with the latter part that native mothers are better in their native land.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Why is it wrong? i agree with the latter part that native mothers are better in their native land.
an MTB doesn't guarantee better looking kids than an LTB, it's more complex than that

an MTB doesn't guarantee better looking kids than an LTB, it's more complex than that
I know about genetic recombination but the chance of your kids having their mothers better features is higher than them getting lucky with genetics of a LTB. Also wasn't my sole argument, simply having a MTB wife instead of a LTB makes life a lot more bareable.

For some reason I didn't get your tag

Short answer, most likely for 98% of the population..UK.
Long answer, it depends.

See, your entire outlooks on life would be way too different IMO.
Unless you truly (only you deep down inside) know that you have lived your life according to your own terms in the West. I think that will be the best way for you both to fit with one another.
If not, the rigidity in mindset, from what you've perceived to be correct, often comes around to bite you.. given the massive contrast between you and a girl from a village

If not there will always be the clash in upbringing. That will bring up problems in the future. A lot.

Ask yourself this question. If you could pick a girl right now. A girl who is feminine and MTB, or a girl who is less feminine, more independent but HTB (assuming neither would cheat and both would love you the same..), which one would you go for?

If you answered HTB, then you don't place much priority in her nature...
And that's a make or break thing. Looks fade, but you'll have different views on a lot of things in your life.
Will just be unnecessary chaos.

If you answered a feminine MTB. Then you place sufficient priority in what is important for this choice you are in..

It's all about if the priorities you have are "correct". That's why you should be honest with yourself when answering this

Because more than slightly better genes/ more attractive objectively (not even subjectively).. it all pales compared to whether your approaches on life would clash constantly or not

And those approaches all boil down to the stark difference in a girl's femininity in the West and East
Good post bhai, will respond tomorrow with a fresh mind.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I would prefer gling native land foid over local born uglier girl.
I've told you many times before, most guys who get arranged marriage do not "rape" their wife, the girls do get a choice and aren't just told they're marrying this guy and that's it, no choice whatsoever. Most arranged marriages, the guy and girl both agree, you are Pakistani and have lived there so we both know what i'm saying is true. So if the foid is agreeing to the marriage, she's agreeing to have sex with her husband and intimacy, there is no rape. She may be shy at first or even a little hesitant but she accepts and willingly has sex. You are referring specifically to a very very small % of arranged marriages where some LTB foid is married off to some truecel with a western passport, in this case i still wouldn't say it's "rape", it's basically just the foid laying there and letting her husband relieve himself, she doesn't want it to happen but she isn't pushing him off or crying rape, she understands her role as a wife. So really i think you should stop peddling this rape thing every time arranged marriage is mentioned, it's shameful because you're Pakistani and still say such nonsense.
This is cope. Most marry because they are pressured by family. It may not be called rape but definitely coerced. As long as she is not bitter about it, its fine. Otherwise it will reflect in her behavior. What about when she comes to UK and she sees uglier women than her with hotter or richer husband. She may become even more bitter. Btw you should try to get wife now if u wanna have best leverage. Ppl are getting 40k electricity bill while having 30k salary atm.

• Hmm...
I would prefer gling native land foid over local born uglier girl.

This is cope. Most marry because they are pressured by family. It may not be called rape but definitely coerced. As long as she is not bitter about it, its fine. Otherwise it will reflect in her behavior. What about when she comes to UK and she sees uglier women than her with hotter or richer husband. She may become even more bitter. Btw you should try to get wife now if u wanna have best leverage. Ppl are getting 40k electricity bill while having 30k salary atm.
haven't seen you in a while, your posts on curry threads are interesting to say the least. Why would you prefer the GL native? communication is a huge thing in marriage and i need my wife to speak fluent English without an accent because that is my main language. I don't know if i can cope if my wife doesn't speak English or speaks a FOB accent/currified version.

I think this scenario you and pakicel have created only happens in extreme cases, e.g. 250lb obese truecel and MTB or something like that, lots of LTN guys use passport to marry MTB from native land, the foids are okay with it and aren't bitter, even if they come to UK they don't get bitter, once you have sex and they're virgin, they bond with you aka massive levels of oxytocin released. It's why girls can be married to some LTN and walk past chads and think "oh he's GL" but keep walking and be happy with their husband. No need to be so doom and gloom about such things, women can be happy in arranged marriages even if they mog their husband, infact i'd even say most women WANT to be the better looking partner in the relationship as is normal since women are associated with beauty.

Are you talking about India or Pakistan with the 40k/30k thing? honestly things are bad in the UK aswell, people are struggling to get essentials and to pay the bills, people are working 2 jobs, overtime, etc just to get by. Cost of living crisis is still in effect imo even if the government denies it, things are hard and have been for a while now. Still i guess i can use this situation which is for sure worse in Pakistan to my advantage and get some desperate MTB? Unfortunately i am not money or careermaxxed, i can only do minimum wage jobs here JFL

haven't seen you in a while, your posts on curry threads are interesting to say the least. Why would you prefer the GL native?
Because attracted to her. i wont be to ltb or uglier one. Also, if have child, better odds.
communication is a huge thing in marriage and i need my wife to speak fluent English without an accent because that is my main language. I don't know if i can cope if my wife doesn't speak English or speaks a FOB accent/currified version.
Didnt know about this dilemma. i can speak so its fine for me. But she could just learn english to communicate. She probably will be housewife so she dont got mch to do
I think this scenario you and pakicel have created only happens in extreme cases, e.g. 250lb obese truecel and MTB or something like that, lots of LTN guys use passport to marry MTB from native land, the foids are okay with it and aren't bitter, even if they come to UK they don't get bitter, once you have sex and they're virgin, they bond with you aka massive levels of oxytocin released. It's why girls can be married to some LTN and walk past chads and think "oh he's GL" but keep walking and be happy with their husband. No need to be so doom and gloom about such things, women can be happy in arranged marriages even if they mog their husband, infact i'd even say most women WANT to be the better looking partner in the relationship as is normal since women are associated with beauty.
Thats just what you want to think. Those happy women can just be happy as a front for public image. Who knows what goes on in their house. Maybe its just my experience. Have seen many divorces with JBF involved around. Even one of my aunt, everyone in family knows will divorce once she gets citizenship. But non-family members think they are happily married. Since living together is different story and honeymood period wears off. What you see is just grass is greener and not to be trusted. Its only legit if guy is respected and gets sex but most are just public image since they cant act 24/7 perfectly and behavior slips out in some way. (staring down other men, sad face when alone, talked down about husband in some form of microaggression). I have seen this happen toward a tall dimorphic paki uncle by his abaya wearing wife but to be fair, uncle was unemployed NEET and kinda rot. he also had been to jail.
Are you talking about India or Pakistan with the 40k/30k thing?
Pakistan. I have seen pakistan street interviews. Ppl just rant about costs. Also, u see news about ppl family suiciding(dad killing entire family n himself)
honestly things are bad in the UK aswell, people are struggling to get essentials and to pay the bills, people are working 2 jobs, overtime, etc just to get by. Cost of living crisis is still in effect imo even if the government denies it, things are hard and have been for a while now. Still i guess i can use this situation which is for sure worse in Pakistan to my advantage and get some desperate MTB? Unfortunately i am not money or careermaxxed, i can only do minimum wage jobs here JFL
Can still get. I have seen truck drivers here with hot fair skinned paki girl who i would fuck 6 times a day. She could be gf or recently married and the truck driver husband takes her with him on job to spend time, who knows. Have even seen 1.5k earning husband fob pakis living with their in-laws. but i think that is more family connection thing than what u can offer. The most happily married arrangemaxxers are one with wife who has no friends except one that go through their husband, aka ppl husband know and are his well wishers or the gling ones with at least avg job but chose to go through native fob arrangemarriage method instead of find local one. The latter option goes without saying is just sexually and $$ desireable dude settling.

Last edited:
Idk why you can’t understand this. Let’s reverse the roles. Imagine your parents want you to get married and this foid tries to arrangemarriagemax you:

IMG 3131

And your parents really pressure so you cave in. So you end up marrying her and on the wedding she tries to have sex you. Maybe you might not resist because that would lead to divorce and it’s massive stigma in your society so you close your eyes and let her have her way. How would you feel afterwards? Not to mention this isn’t something that will happen once but thousands of times over the course of your marriage. Sure, it’s not technically rape but believe me, you’d be very traumatised.

Also, you are underestimating the number of truecels who arrangedmarriagemax. They are not a small percentage at all.