What is the craziest/most desperate thing you have tried to get laid?

saffacel

saffacel

spinning my wheels
Can you top this:

Mps

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
Not getting laid but tried to sell my soul to the devil for looks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Htobrother, Deleted member 4570 and 1 other person
In my early 20's I once pretended to be a hot shot drug producer, rented a BMW m4 and visibly stacked a couple of thousand bucks in the mid cupholder. It worked.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Htobrother, Hades and 6 others
Never tried to get laid and never got laid yet

demonic ritual ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel
Offered a girl who lived in like a shelter a place in my rented room. Jfl

I was trying to hybristophiliamax by becoming a murderer- suffice to say that mf'er is still alive and I'm still an incel, an incel on meds even. Talk about being hoist by my own petard.

• Woah
Reactions: saffacel
talk to girl at party

worked

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Htobrother, Hades, EasternRightWinger15 and 5 others
Could have worked, used similar strategies to get laid once or twice.
yeah, stayed by the beach for a while so got girls who were cold and had nowhere to go, one of them may have been homeless though on reflection.

Did it work?
jfl, not sure they would be busy posting here if they succesfully sold their souls. If you want to try one occult method you can try the mind power stuff, lots of ppl believe it works, multiple forums with dedicated sections on it. Lipstickalley have actually stickied a book with similar methods on their forum.

I tried it on a chick that had already rejected me, at the time thought it might have been working when she came to work with makeup (wasn't doing that before) and asked me flirtatiously what I thought. Could have been in my head though. Then I got released soon after though.

She has checked up on me once or twice since though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
walked 40 min at midnight on a rural area to get 4G signal and call for an Uber to travel another 20 min

Lipstickalley have actually stickied a book with similar methods on their forum.

I tried it on a chick that had already rejected me, at the time thought it might have been working when she came to work with makeup (wasn't doing that before) and asked me flirtatiously what I thought. Could have been in my head though. Then I got released soon after though.
What's the book?

Mind power seduction by amargi hillier? supposed to work great for people you see regularly i.e at school or work
What's the book?

if you were asking about the lipstick alley book it's pussy whip or smthng by lanie stevens

Last edited: