What is the craziest thing that happened in your collage/high school?

GigaStacySexual

GigaStacySexual

Will see again after ascension
I will start with my tales from Marathwada.
In the first semester of my collage, there was one fat muzzie currycel in my class. One day I come to collage and see a bunch of Dindu students beating him in the corridor and his muzzi mates and collage staff trying to calm down the situation. At first, I thought this was just a normal fight that commonly happens in our collage. Turns out that retard posted some anti-Hindu/Maratha stories in his private Instagram. And one of the Hindu kid from our class snitched on him and reported him to Bajrang Dal.

In just a few hours a large mob(1100 to 1500) of 5'6 angry Hindus with swords and daggers surrounded the entire collage campus blocking all the gates, demanding to hand over that muzzie currycel to them. Collage refused.

So they attacked the collage guards, vandalized collage property, beat up the principal and our class professor(Good job, nigger was a closet homo that was known for being too touchy with male students). All while chanting slogan "Jay Bawani Jay Shivaji". The police showed up right at the moment when they were about to enter the collage building. They arrested some of them. As well as arrested that muzzie student for hate speech.

Later that day, some of the bajrang dal members gave a visit to our gay professor, beat him up and vandalized his scooter. And the guards were admitted to the hospital due to severe sword injuries.

@Jason Voorhees @Chadeep @boss8055 @mayo mogger @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, framemoggerr, StarvedEpi and 7 others
Already mentioned this on the forum. An elderly trans women had gay sex with 14 yr old kid in the school's bathroom. She had to go to jail and the boy and his family left the city a month later. Never heard from him again.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, Suns9999, DarkAscender and 8 others
Religious extremism is the ultimate form of degeneracy

Very bad cultural values....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, boss8055 and GigaStacySexual
Already mentioned this on the forum. An elderly trans women had gay sex with 14 yr old kid in the school's bathroom. She had to go to jail and the boy and his family left the city a month later. Never heard from him again.
indian + trans its so fucking over :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and Jason Voorhees
As I hear a religious person, I run fast as possible in the opposite direction.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
a tree fell in my class and almost killed a fag, the class broke like the tree went thru, and I didn't go to school for 1 month lol

• So Sad
Reactions: DarkAscender and GigaStacySexual
Also is this because you’re afraid to hook up with Hindu foids?:lul:

• +1
I will start with my tales from Marathwada.
In the first semester of my collage, there was one fat muzzie currycel in my class. One day I come to collage and see a bunch of Dindu students beating him in the corridor and his muzzi mates and collage staff trying to calm down the situation. At first, I thought this was just a normal fight that commonly happens in our collage. Turns out that retard posted some anti-Hindu/Maratha stories in his private Instagram. And one of the Hindu kid from our class snitched on him and reported him to Bajrang Dal.
View attachment 3181675
In just a few hours a large mob(1100 to 1500) of 5'6 angry Hindus with swords and daggers surrounded the entire collage campus blocking all the gates, demanding to hand over that muzzie currycel to them. Collage refused.
View attachment 3181681
So they attacked the collage guards, vandalized collage property, beat up the principal and our class professor(Good job, nigger was a closet homo that was known for being too touchy with male students). All while chanting slogan "Jay Bawani Jay Shivaji". The police showed up right at the moment when they were about to enter the collage building. They arrested some of them. As well as arrested that muzzie student for hate speech.

Later that day, some of the bajrang dal members gave a visit to our gay professor, beat him up and vandalized his scooter. And the guards were admitted to the hospital due to severe sword injuries.

@Jason Voorhees @Chadeep @boss8055 @mayo mogger @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Dnrd + we don't give a fuck

• Hmm...
@human304 @CFW432
@SecularIslamist

Last edited:
Some kid jacked off in class while someone was secretly recording him. He had a small pecker and was doing it under a table.. Video went viral and the kid had to move to a different city lmao.

It happened a year before I attended to that same school too.

• JFL
You can't deny religious extremism breeds hate and division in multiracial/multicultural societies.

Religious isn't the problem itself.
its the tribal nature of humans nothing unnatural here

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
i once saw a gypsy in class

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
in my college there was some 5’2 white girl who let the college basketball team run a train on her, she got railed by the whole team

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DarkAscender and GigaStacySexual
the only somewhat 'crazy' thing that happened ,

my school once went to a interstate school trip , and bunch of seniors brought alochol with them and instead of consficating it the teachers started to drink it themselves along with the students

lmao

• JFL
In just a few hours a large mob(1100 to 1500) of 5'6 angry Hindus with swords and daggers surrounded the entire collage
nigga India needs to develop so the birth rate can go down

• +1