What is the cringiest manosphere cope you've ever heard?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
For me it would be 'real men don't care what women think :soy:'.

Okay bro, I'm sure that most men just would've give a flying fuck if their wives love them or not, find them hot, etc. This is not just a pathetic cope used by incels to rationalize why they're not just ugly loser subhumans that women don't want to fuck. Nope, not at all :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, watah, Gonthar and 10 others
men SMV peaks in their mid 30s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ttlurker, the next o'pry, watah and 18 others
"The bully will be a loser later in life and the quiet loser bully victim that is hustling will be successful"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ttlurker, the next o'pry, Yuki and 17 others
men SMV peaks in their mid 30s
Which is why we've got all these scandals where school teachers decide to live out their teenage fantasies with their underage students :feelskek:

EDIT: But seriously, men's SMV plummets much faster than women's.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Costcosuperstore, boss8055 and 5 others
Which is why we've got all these scandals where school teachers decide to live out their teenage fantasies with their underage students :feelskek:

EDIT: But seriously, men's SMV plummets much faster than women's.
High IQ connection made there🤔

Older men have more SMV than older women

That college is a liberal scam and you should drop out and drop-ship full time.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: micropp, heightmaxxing, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
"Looks don't matter, it's all about personality and how you make her feeeeeeel, bro."

some hamzacel said in discord that you should forget about women until your late twenties

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Sean o' Tist, micropp and 5 others
"The bully will be a loser later in life and the quiet loser bully victim that is hustling will be successful"
not really a manosphere specific cope, normoloids just say this
i think manosphere faggots would disagree because "the bully is the aggressive confident personality guy and thats why he gets pussy"

some hamzacel said in discord that you should forget about women until your late twenties
dangerous advice tbh. i even made a thread

• +1
Reactions: pooplicker
the claim that wearing certain clothes or some niche expensive muh performant eau de toilet that was recommended by jeremy fragnance on a schizo reel where he's dancing half naked and spraying it everywhere will somehow increase your attractiveness and magically makes you get laid.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
the claim that wearing certain clothes or some niche expensive muh performant eau de toilet that was recommended by jeremy fragnance on a schizo reel where he's dancing half naked and spraying it everywhere will somehow increase your attractiveness and magically makes you get laid.
It works if you're tall asian

Yeah, all (straight) men care about validations from females, no exception.

The ones that say they don't care are just coping and trying to act as a (pseudo) bad ass alpha male "muh, who cares about the opinions of females, you're a mangina if you do", when no man is happy without female validation, no man is mentally healthy if no girl looks at him.

Another common cope in the manosphere is the obsession with masculinity. Not only many manosphere dudes are terribly homophobic, but they also have a very insecure and caricate view of masculinity, a dude that acts like a jerk and finds everything gay is not masculine/cool, but a retardo. Nobody likes these types of people, they embarass themselves and others around them. As long as you're not a cuck, as long as you don't let anyone walk over you, you shouldn't be obsessed with masculinity, it's pure coping and pathetic.

I think men should be a balanced mix of sensibility and masculinity, not a violent and monotone ogre, nor a sjw cuck. That's why so many people in the arts field are gay or bissexuals, because unlike dumb redpilled ogres, they don't need to prove how masculine they are, they simply follow their (higher on average) sensibility.

Just hold frame.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
For me it would be 'real men don't care what women think :soy:'.

Okay bro, I'm sure that most men just would've give a flying fuck if their wives love them or not, find them hot, etc. This is not just a pathetic cope used by incels to rationalize why they're not just ugly loser subhumans that women don't want to fuck. Nope, not at all :feelskek:
The idea that any man can become a “chad”

Legit watch any of those Omegle reaction videos; obviously the women react the way they do because the guy in the video goes to the gym, eats healthy, etc :lul: