What is the difference in styling between these two?

ivan.kuk

ivan.kuk

Platinum
How much is it genetics and how much can I get away with styling my hair to get it like the dark haired guy?

Mogger hair is when you can get it to have this shine and compact flow like the dark haired guy. How can I get it to hold together like that, but that it still has that shine and flow.

Is it just top tier genes? I hate strawy hair.

Even this guy could have better hair like the guy above

Btw hair is 1/3 of your looks. It can take you from MTN to HTN

it's the amount of moisture your hair can hold, remember your hair cells are dead keratinocytes like your skin, they are no longer "updating" so to say

it's the amount of moisture your hair can hold, remember your hair cells are dead keratinocytes like your skin, they are no longer "updating" so to say
So what's the solution?

So what's the solution?
finer hair, or damaged hair holds less water. By damage, I mean holes in the "shingle" like cuticle (outer) layer of the hair shaft.

Fine hair is simply the diameter of the hair, which is directly determined by the diameter of the hair follicle itself. Genetic and fairly immutable.

There are products that can "fraud" a higher moisture content in your hair, but it will not change your hair type from the first pic to the 2nd