What is the difference of physical attractivenss between whites and asians?

rt_gamer

rt_gamer

5/10 Leanmadxing tp 7/10, non-nt
Is asian Chad equivalent of normie white? ASian normie is equivalent of white incel? How do asians fare when they come to white countries?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Wheat Waffles’s data has Whites averaging at 4.9 and Asians averaging at 4.4.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lil truecel, Deleted member 12218, Prettyboy and 2 others

He doesn't take height into consideration just face?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
Slit eyes, short, recessed lower third, black hair, small dick. Ugly in general

Was that so hard for you to figure out? You just want to hear whites own this world once again

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and subhuman incel
I want to know the difference in rating itself
Slit eyes, short, recessed lower third, black hair, small dick. Ugly in general

Was that so hard for you to figure out? You just want to hear whites own this world once again

• +1
Reactions: thecel
cephalic index. the asian cephalic index is subhuman and causes asian flat faces

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 12218 and Central Cee
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 7725

We both know the difference is far greater than that. He has Indians at 4.5.

It is definitely in order

White > Indian > Asian ... but the difference isn't displayed there. Or may be it is and may be every 0.1 is massive.

Asian men objectively have the worst pheno type on earth and it's not their colouring that the phenotype brings about that's the problem. Flat faceness. Melted browridges. No eyelid crease. Very narrow eyes. No eyebrows. These are all common traits in the oriental pheno type.

68545757 161610011

Im 144296

High tier normie Asian ^

vs

Photo 1583195764036 6dc248ac07d9

High tier normie white man ^

Indians have poor colouring, which can sometimes be frauded to looking med if it's not too dark, like mine, but still have that Indian undertone, ultimately. Dude needs to be a decent normie however.

They also have very poor orbital rims and are much more prone to dark circles than other phenos as a result.

In India these would be seen as a Chadpreets, but in the west due to his colouring only high tier normies

US-Indian actor Manish Dayal lands dream role opposite Helen Mirren |  Manish dayal, Manish, Actors

Main qimg 16871f5ee41b2cdf66b98f386eac2cf3

These guys would be considered high tier normie in India, but in the west? Low tier

Main qimg 25a30aa5492d19c2ccb171b861dd2bd7 lq

Main qimg cc7e0ae0d6dd14dc145f3baf33a8592d lq

Last edited:
Skull is cope. Side profile is cope too as long as you're not giga recessed. What matters is Front and 3/4 view.
Your face is 3D. Front == side.

Why does every retard spam that same candid picture of him with his mouth open looking down everywhere. Look at any other side profile of him you fucking low IQ faggot. Keep coping with your birdcel profile.
exactly, no birdcel on earth has a beautiful short concave philtrum like the one of Jeremy Meeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Why does every retard spam that same candid picture of him with his mouth open looking down everywhere. Look at any other side profile of him you fucking low IQ faggot. Keep coping with your birdcel profile.
You seriously need to brush up on your reading comprehension, retard. I said side is cope as long as its not giga recessed. There are people with recession like Patterson and Chico but still considered good looking by women.

You seriously need to brush up on your reading comprehension, retard. I said side is cope as long as its not giga recessed. There are people with recession like Patterson and Chico but still considered good looking by women.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

"Patterson" and Chico are not even close to being recessed. They literally have top tier forward growth lmfao. You need to brush up on your own reading comprehension since you can't even spell Pattinson's name right.

B-but Pattinson has "muh recessed maxilla". No he doesn't you low IQ retarded faggot. His maxilla is top tier, he just has a recessed nasal bone and base. Look at his lower maxilla. Look at his zygos. Look at his lower lid support and shape you utter retard.

Chico's not even close to being recessed so not sure why you even brought him up.

I'm assuming you're recessed so you cope with bad angles of them to try and cope with your own recession? Sorry bud, the cope is over.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

"Patterson" and Chico are not even close to being recessed. They literally have top tier forward growth lmfao. You need to brush up on your own reading comprehension since you can't even spell Pattinson's name right.

B-but Pattinson has "muh recessed maxilla". No he doesn't you low IQ retarded faggot. His maxilla is top tier, he just has a recessed nasal bone and base. Look at his lower maxilla. Look at his zygos. Look at his lower lid support and shape you utter retard.

Chico's not even close to being recessed so not sure why you even brought him up.

I'm assuming you're recessed so you cope with bad angles of them to try and cope with your own recession? Sorry bud, the cope is over.
LOL tell me again how his maxilla is "top tier" :lul::lul::lul:

No lower eyelid support, Recessed nasal bone and base are all indicators of a recessed maxilla, you low iq clown. "Look at his zygos". Asians often have high cheekbones and zygos but their maxillas are recessed so that argument is retarded. Jfl at this "6'5" basement dwelling faggot. You're gonna get banned real soon for putting out misinformation.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
LOL tell me again how his maxilla is "top tier" :lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 1449352
No lower eyelid support, Recessed nasal bone and base are all indicators of a recessed maxilla, you low iq clown. "Look at his zygos". Asians often have high cheekbones and zygos but their maxillas are recessed so that argument is retarded. Jfl at this "6'5" basement dwelling faggot. You're gonna get banned real soon for putting out misinformation.
You're posting essentially the worst picture you can find of him with his mouth drooping open and eyes closed. His lower lid is straight and his eyes are narrow. His zygos are forward projected and his mouth is protrusive. He's clearly not recessed. He has much more facial depth than the average person. You have absolutely 0 critical thinking skills so you see his flat nose and immediately follow the herd by saying he's recessed.

Enkqmq3VcAEiWHK
Robert Pattinson Hairstyles 392
Image 4
vs
Profile portrait beautiful asian woman isolated white 155003 42228

Stop replying to me you retarded faggot. You can't even remember my height from how low IQ and braindead you are. You have no right to post anything about maxillas or recession because you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

You're posting essentially the worst picture you can find of him with his mouth drooping open and eyes closed. His lower lid is straight and his eyes are narrow. His zygos are forward projected and his mouth is protrusive. He's clearly not recessed. He has much more facial depth than the average person. You have absolutely 0 critical thinking skills so you see his flat nose and immediately follow the herd by saying he's recessed.

View attachment 1449390View attachment 1449391View attachment 1449393 vs View attachment 1449396

Stop replying to me you retarded faggot. You can't even remember my height from how low IQ and braindead you are. You have no right to post anything about maxillas or recession because you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

Just post 3 pictures of him tilting his head and pouting in different angles, you dumbfuck. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I posted the Frankfurt plane picture of his side, the same pose that asian woman is doing which is how you correctly evaluate side profiles. You don't know nothing so I suggest you shut the fuck up

Just post 3 pictures of him tilting his head and pouting in different angles, you dumbfuck. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I posted the Frankfurt plane picture of his side, the same pose that asian woman is doing which is how you correctly evaluate side profiles. You don't know nothing so I suggest you shut the fuck up
His mouth is drooping open you retard. That's not frankfurt plane lmfao. Only low IQ morons like yourself need frankfurt plane to "correctly evaluate" side profiles because you have 0 critical thinking or introspection skills. You can clearly see he's not recessed. You're just a gutter IQ-having downy who can't evaluate someone's facing without "muh line test" and "muh frankfurt plane" because you have no clue what you're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover

Changs end up with HTBs and staceylites. Changlites usually end up with Becky and HTBs. Never seen one with a Stacy before. They’re so rare it’s hard to collate data.