What is the easiest way of getting rid of razor bumps?

D

Deleted member 51465

Kraken
No acne just razor bumps Jfl

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and kebab
Solution
kanderior
Shave right after showering cause your pores are open and the hairs are soft, apply plenty of good-quality shaving gel, use a very sharp razor (probably most important part, don't use a cartridge more than 5-6 times), shave very slowly, in small movements and with the grain (against only if you want a full baby smooth look), and don't press the razor too hard on your skin, rely on the sharpness of the blade to cut the hair. In the end, unless you have sensitive or dry skin, apply an aftershave with alcohol cause it will disinfect potential small cuts you may have made. I've also had good results with a vibrating razor, I feel it makes my shaving smoother.
ITS SO

JOVA

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Easier to just prevent them in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
using single blade razors

• +1
What r razor bumps

Annoying red dots like this guy has

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Shave right after showering cause your pores are open and the hairs are soft, apply plenty of good-quality shaving gel, use a very sharp razor (probably most important part, don't use a cartridge more than 5-6 times), shave very slowly, in small movements and with the grain (against only if you want a full baby smooth look), and don't press the razor too hard on your skin, rely on the sharpness of the blade to cut the hair. In the end, unless you have sensitive or dry skin, apply an aftershave with alcohol cause it will disinfect potential small cuts you may have made. I've also had good results with a vibrating razor, I feel it makes my shaving smoother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and hardestmfintheroom
Solution
i’m dealing with these razor bumps aswell currently, & white pustules that just formed after my last shave 1-2 days ago really angers me. I bought a new shaving cream a moisturising one so that it doesn’t dry out my skin or irritate it while i shave , i need to get electric razor in the future tho. plastic ones are dog shit

Attachments

• 2A0BD91E-231B-40AE-9F78-F72D193AAF79.jpeg
    2A0BD91E-231B-40AE-9F78-F72D193AAF79.jpeg
    600.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
i’m dealing with these razor bumps aswell currently, & white pustules that just formed after my last shave 1-2 days ago really angers me. I bought a new shaving cream a moisturising one so that it doesn’t dry out my skin or irritate it while i shave , i need to get electric razor in the future tho. plastic ones are dog shit
same also need to get a electric one and try a new shaving cream

my skin was always good (and is without these bumps) and flawless until i started to shave, im following the advice above your post

drinking more water has also helped, seen a small change

same also need to get a electric one and try a new shaving cream

my skin was always good (and is without these bumps) and flawless until i started to shave, im following the advice above your post

drinking more water has also helped, seen a small change
yeah i’m also gonna follow that advice see how it goes, I think it’s due to ingrown hairs tho tbh cuz they always come back the bumps and shit, my skin is redness inflamed atm unfortunately but it’s cleared up a lot since Halloween last year

• +1