What is the first face surgery that should be done?

E

everythingmatters

Silver
Title

Assuming that I have financial solvency and that I am normie, normal height and NW1, what is the first face surgery that I should study and should I focus first?

Bimax would be the ideal, right?

Thanks

Last edited:
Head transplant

no pics no care

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Double jaw

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
lefort 3

• JFL
Reactions: eyearea
No such thing as focus first unless we can see your pic and tell you what you need

But yeah its usually the jaws

• +1
Reactions: everythingmatters, Warlow, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
No such thing as focus first unless we can see your pic and tell you what you need

But yeah its usually the jaws
Followed by chin then eye area and finally rhinoplasty (if at all)

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, everythingmatters and Gaia262
easiest way to ascend is bimax or genio harder way to ascend would be the eye area . rhino if you have a big big nose

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
easiest way to ascend is bimax+genio harder way to ascend would be the eye area . rhino if you have a big big nose
that's only if op is recessed to fuck he could just be mentalcel until we see pic

that's only if op is recessed to fuck he could just be mentalcel until we see pic
yeah if you want to ascend easily work on your jaws but yeah idk what op looks like brb using imagination

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583

It's hard for me to rate myself but I notice that my face is a bit asymmetrical, I also wore braces for years (I think this screwed up my bone structure more).

I think a normal person would not see a heavy defect in my face, but a PSLer would say that I have screwed up my bone structure.

It's hard for me to rate myself but I notice that my face is a bit asymmetrical, I also wore braces for years (I think this screwed up my bone structure more).

I think a normal person would not see a heavy defect in my face, but a PSLer would say that I have screwed up my bone structure.
send me ur face in pm and if u need bimax ill be able to tell since im getting it for my recessed face

Getting to 10-11% bodyfat

tranny surgery