What is the fix for a weak round jaw?

Deleted member 13824

Deleted member 13824

je ne suis pas un incel
Like what if jaw is rounded and less strong so what's the procedure to undergo for a jaw that look like movie stars - Brad Pitt or Henry Caville. Please help me

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 11057
If your jaw is like mine where it is relatively good with forward growth/protrusion on the side angle, then it's probably up to losing bloat, chewing, fillers, or in worse case scenario, implants. What you really want in that case is angularity rather than something that pushes the jaw forward or maxilla. However, I don't think surgery is a must in these cases unless the rest of your features are below average. If you leanmax, drink 4-5 L of water a day, walk every day, and eat healthier foods you can probably increase angularity naturally. Avoid salty foods and carbs. If your jaw is organicaly soft and round, then it should be necessary to consider fillers or implants. In that case no jaw exercise or fat loss/diet change will make any difference.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Acromegaly_Chad, gamma and 1 other person
If your jaw is like mine where it is relatively good with forward growth/protrusion on the side angle, then it's probably up to losing bloat, chewing, fillers, or in worse case scenario, implants. What you really want in that case is angularity rather than something that pushes the jaw forward or maxilla. However, I don't think surgery is a must in these cases unless the rest of your features are below average. If you leanmax, drink 4-5 L of water a day, walk every day, and eat healthier foods you can probably increase angularity naturally. Avoid salty foods and carbs. If your jaw is organicaly soft and round, then it should be necessary to consider fillers or implants. In that case no jaw exercise or fat loss/diet change will make any difference.
I'm talking about surgeries. I don't think fillers/ implants will be good tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 4430 and Trevor Philips
I'm talking about surgeries. I don't think fillers/ implants will be good tbh
Yeah if it's a weak jaw then something that pushes the bone forward. I'm not that knowledgeable on these surgeries but I'd assume the issue would have to do with forward growth rather than one exclusively 'weak' area. So in other words, you might have other weak areas in addition to the jaw? Do you have other weaker areas?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13824
Yeah if it's a weak jaw then something that pushes the bone forward. I'm not that knowledgeable on these surgeries but I'd assume the issue would have to do with forward growth rather than one exclusively 'weak' area. So in other words, you might have other weak areas in addition to the jaw? Do you have other weaker areas?
Long hairline without browridge
Weak jaw
Large tired looking eyes
Weak chin

• +1
Reactions: Carolus and Trevor Philips
Weak jaw
Large tired looking eyes
Weak chin
Time for a lefort 5 buddy :ROFLMAO:
In all seriousness bimax + genio could give desirable results idk without pics tho.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 13824
Weak jaw
Large tired looking eyes
Weak chin
Maybe something like Bimax or a Lefort? Just do intensive research before hand, very risky of course and probably requires a lot more research on the exact mm of forward placement then people on here let on. But from what you described it sounds like a lack of forward growth is the over all issue, so assuming you had a procedure that pushed your bones forward, you would see improvement in all areas.

• +1
Just get a wraparound

• +1
Time for a lefort 5 buddy :ROFLMAO:
In all seriousness bimax + genio could give desirable results idk without pics tho.
Maybe something like Bimax or a Lefort? Just do intensive research before hand, very risky of course and probably requires a lot more research on the exact mm of forward placement then people on here let on. But from what you described it sounds like a lack of forward growth is the over all issue, so assuming you had a procedure that pushed your bones forward, you would see improvement in all areas.
Need to learn new things 😃
Yeah i came here to learn stuff

• +1
Reactions: Trevor Philips and Deleted member 13754
jaw implant.

• +1
Implants
Fillers
Chin wing
Side wing

Thats it