What is the general consensus for "hunter eyes" here?

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Many people think that hunter eyes are just hooded eyes that are horizontally wide with the main requisite being no upper eyelid exposure (chico would have them by this definition)

Others think that for hunter eyes, you have to get very vertically narrow eyes (better if no need to squint) plus low set eyebrows in addition, giving a more rugged, "slit" looking eyed look in which the eye itself almost cannot be seen, giving the entire protagonism to the surrounding area

Which one qualifies?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel and DaughterSlaughter
Eastwood gives the feeling that he is pissed now and you should care

Chico in this pic gives the feeling that he is always assertive and active of the environment

Difference between squint and natural good eyes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, CopeIsReal and 4 others
Many people think that hunter eyes are just hooded eyes that are horizontally wide with the main requisite being no upper eyelid exposure (chico would have them by this definition)
View attachment 176519

Others think that for hunter eyes, you have to get very vertically narrow eyes (better if no need to squint) plus low set eyebrows in addition, giving a more rugged, "slit" looking eyed look in which the eye itself almost cannot be seen, giving the entire protagonism to the surrounding area

View attachment 176522

Which one qualifies?
In my opinion it's both. It's like trying to compare two types of hunters (i.e., a wolf and a lion).

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 3195
Chico doesn't have stereotypical hunter eyes, can't believe how everyone falls for the classical manual hooding that you can do witg raising your brows and clapping them over your eyes jfl. Chico when he is caught in a candid setting like getting make up before a cat walk, has UEE

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and cutecel
I would say ideal IRL is somewhere in between hunter and high trust
Chico has great eyes, Clint who si ultimate male for me is a heavy squinter thougth
Also Henry Cavill has good eyes, mix of hight trsut so called cuck eyes and hunter

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 3195
In cases like these where there's no clear boundaries and everyone has a different opinion on it, it would be better to think of this as a spectrum. I don't know who created the term "hunter eyes". We should have used an adjective, like "venatic", so we could use "more venatic" and "less venatic".

i think it's cope. meds, especially italians and spaniards, tend to have non hooded eyes but can still look great.

actor-lorenzo-zurzolo-34226-normal.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and cutecel
hes looking down in that pic

he still has upper eyelid exposure though. jbs go crazy over the fact that he "looks high"

Huge meme tbh. This is what constitutes as a “good eye area” IRL:

-Long PFL
-Proportional IPD
-Good undereye support
-Average hooding (from bone or fat)
-Non saggy lower eyelids
-slight NCT, neutral CT, or PCT

Cuck eyes, which a solid amount of people IRL have, are SHORT PFL, usually below average IPD for their face, rounded orbitals with lots of UEE, and major NCT. Cuck eyes= rounded and small.
Good eyes= long and narrow

Cuck eyes will make you seem passive and weak. They also indicate low fighting success. If you get punched in your eye area, it’s not gonna be a good time because you have less protection.

Cuck eyes, paired with pale, acne ridden skin, and skinny is a death sentence. You can look okay with true cuck eyes if you get big, have nice skin, and get a tan.

Keep in mind that IPD and PFL can’t really be changed. Having long eyes (PFL) is one of the most underrated features tbh. You can’t have cuck eyes if you have long PFL, unless your eyes are absolutely shit tier.

Eyes are very important. Hunter eyes is a PSL meme that a dozen male models have. People IRL don’t have hunter eyes. Just have nice PFL and IPD, no eyebags, and little to no UEE.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, the next o'pry, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
Eastwood gives the feeling that he is pissed now and you should care

Chico in this pic gives the feeling that he is always assertive and active of the environment

Difference between squint and natural good eyes
you give the feeling u r a big faggot

-Long PFL
-Proportional IPD
-Good undereye support
-Non saggy lower eyelids

Cuck eyes, which a solid amount of people IRL have, are SHORT PFL, usually below average IPD for their face, rounded orbitals with lots of UEE, and major NCT. Cuck eyes= rounded and small.

Cuck eyes will make you seem passive and weak. They also indicate low fighting success. If you get punched in your eye area, it’s not gonna be a good time because you have less protection.

Cuck eyes, paired with pale, acne ridden skin, and skinny is a death sentence. You can look okay with true cuck eyes if you get big, have nice skin, and get a tan.

Keep in mind that IPD and PFL can’t really be changed. Having long eyes (PFL) is one of the most underrated features tbh. You can’t have cuck eyes if you have long PFL, unless your eyes are absolutely shit tier.

Eyes are very important. Hunter eyes is a PSL meme that a dozen male models have. People IRL don’t have hunter eyes. Just have nice PFL and IPD, no eyebags, and little to no UEE.
I have all of the good things checked off except for eyebags. :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Last edited:
Yes Lorenzo is god imo
Faurk that’s his name. I can have his eyes when I get fat transfers for my undereyes and lower eyelid retraction. We have similar eye area tbh. Lifefuel
Have do you fix them?
Not yet. Looking into fat grafts and possibly almond eye surgery for ptosis and lower eyelids.

Faurk that’s his name. I can have his eyes when I get fat transfers for my undereyes and lower eyelid retraction. We have similar eye area tbh. Lifefuel

Not yet. Looking into fat grafts and possibly almond eye surgery for ptosis and lower eyelids.
Lorenzo also has good eyebrows and dark look in his eyes though

Lorenzo also has good eyebrows and dark look in his eyes though
I have similar eye area as him (hooding, eyebrows, ipd, pfl). It’s my undereyes and lower eyelids that are lacking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Syrianslayer and forwardgrowth

I meant how, lol.

I’m gonna fix mine with fat transfers and maybe, if I need it, lower bleh.
Question, do you have to have bone directly touching your eye for eye support? I'm still confused on how you determine if you have good undereye support or not.

Question, do you have to have bone directly touching your eye for eye support? I'm still confused on how you determine if you have good undereye support or not.
No, I don’t. Take a profile pic. There’s suppose to be some fat under your eyes.

-Long PFL
-Proportional IPD
-Good undereye support
-Non saggy lower eyelids

You seem to know ur shit. Can u name some people with “legit hunter eyes” I never got the meme past UEE and narrow wide eyes tbh

No, I don’t. Take a profile pic. There’s suppose to be some fat under your eyes.

Oh I have fat, just some wrinkles though that make it look like bags, I'm terrible at self diagnosing. lol. Good luck on your surgeries, how much are you spending on them?

you give the feeling u r a big faggot
I am stating the difference between microexpressions and natural looks

explain to me where the faggotry is ?

keep squinting, girls know that you are squinting (atleast subconciously)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
You seem to know ur shit. Can u name some people with “legit hunter eyes” I never got the meme past UEE and narrow wide eyes tbh
6E52276A 2CDD 4B8A 9B9E BDB96DEE23E9

and O’Pry. Idk a lot of MM’s

Chadm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
tf my eyes are similar to his. eyebrows that visually touch the eye and sligly rounded lower eyelids. gives a bit of aspie look
I saw a guy (like 19) that had O’Pry’s eye area but he THE most aspie look ever. I swear to God he was autistic. He had that life lifeless look in his eyes even though he had these icy blue eyes and perfect eye area.

Last edited:
I literally don't know the difference

This is expressionless?

not really. and this nigga is actually fucking autistic.

i think its cope ngl. hunter eyes allways look good
I literally don't know the difference

This is expressionless?

I feel bad for this guy. he is psl 8 and autistic. he cant even know his looks. he cant know many things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
not really. and this nigga is actually fucking autistic.

i think its cope ngl. hunter eyes allways look good

I feel bad for this guy. he is psl 8 and autistic. he cant even know his looks. he cant know many things

Exactly, there's no such thing as expression less faces

-Long PFL
-Proportional IPD
-Good undereye support
-Non saggy lower eyelids

You forgot the most important thing. Low set, straight prominent supraorbitals

You forgot the most important thing. Low set, straight prominent supraorbitals
I said “good eye area irl”, low and straight supraorbital is important for hunter eyes but not as much for good eye area irl

Vertically narrow, pct, pct low set eyebrows, wide Ipd

I said “good eye area irl”, low and straight supraorbital is important for hunter eyes but not as much for good eye area irl
It is very important for a good eye area. Or else you’re gonna have severe UEE

medial canthus long pf and low set brow bone is what you need but hunter eyes = meme
look at all the models girls thirst over. all have some eyelid exposure