What Is The Ideal Bf% For Facial Aesthetics and Physique Aesthetics In Your Guys Opinions?

LooksmaxxHopeful

LooksmaxxHopeful

Diamond
In my opinion 8-12% is the ideal male bf%, under 8% you start to get into uncanny valley, however over 12 your face gets bloated and your abs lose that chiseled look and you lose vascularity and muscle definition, I might actually (somewhat controversially) state that 8-9% is the exact ideal (feel free to disagree) although we know that that is very hard to maintain year round, state what you think is ideal and also what you think you can realistically maintain year-round with enough effort.

• +1
Reactions: Kylo
It heavily varies per person because of fat distribution is different for everyone. For me it's around 10%-14%. Fat doesn't start to show on my face until after 15%. If I go below 10% it's just not a good look for me at all at least in terms of my face. Also I don't want my T levels to plummet if I go below that level. For the average person I would say 8-15% again due to fat distribution being so varied per person. I would recommend against going under 8% for any man for more than a few months just because that can destroy the T levels. Some can stay that low for years but it's rare.

For the most part I maintain that 11-12% year round and I've been in that area for about 5 years now.. I was never overweight and I couldn't even put on fat until after I had a major accident at thirty years of age.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and justadude
I still have babyfat on my cheeks and my cheeks do always look heavy and full- and no, I'm not giga recessed.

I will have to lean down do single digit bodyfat (15percent currently I guess) and combine that with heavy workouts to increase overall muscle tone. That should make my cheeks finally lose the fat.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 13335
I still have babyfat on my cheeks and my cheeks do always look heavy and full- and no, I'm not giga recessed.

I will have to lean down do single digit bodyfat (15percent currently I guess) and combine that with heavy workouts to increase overall muscle tone. That should make my cheeks finally lose the fat.
same
I am cursed with chubbiness as well. Whenever I cut, I lose fat on my stomach, legs, love handles, but nothing goes away from my face

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 12216
Just a healthy one like 10-15%

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and oldcell
10 to 15

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
same
I am cursed with chubbiness as well. Whenever I cut, I lose fat on my stomach, legs, love handles, but nothing goes away from my face
Try harder. Intermittent fasting is also known to trigger cheek fat and high T does slim your face down too- supposedly

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
im 21% according to the caliper method..is it over?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful