10 inches length and 8 inches girth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, iloveboobs, isis_Bleach and 3 others
for satisfaction 6-7 inches, for making them impressed 8x6

• +1
Reactions: opryeyes, blackpilleditalian, deepfuckingvalue and 6 others
for satisfaction 6-7 inches, for making them impressed 8x6
Yea my shit is barley breaking the 8 mark on the ruler but I’ve always gotten shocked expression's, I still lowkey get insecure tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rape and iloveboobs
Yea my shit is barley breaking the 8 mark on the ruler but I’ve always gotten shocked expression's, I still lowkey get insecure tho
yeah sure buddy, measuring from my arsehole im about 10.5 inches too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, iblamechico, deepfuckingvalue and 7 others
7x5.5

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene, EliteMewing, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others
5 inches is enough for virgin teen pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: opryeyes, rape and _MVP_

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, rape and iloveboobs
Like 6 inches but wide

No girl wants their cervix punched lol you guys have 0 sex experience

I'm 7 inch with avg girth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, rape and iloveboobs
Like 6 inches but wide

you are retarted jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: rape
Like 6 inches but wide

7x6 is probably ideal

Im 6.2x5.3 and its nowhere near enough

• Hmm...
you are retarted jfl
No I actually have sex, actually researched female anatomy, actually talked to girls about it. Meanwhile you guys have done none of those things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, iblamechico, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
gaymaxxing.org

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, Rzn and rape
No I actually have sex, actually researched female anatomy, actually talked to girls about it. Meanwhile you guys have done none of those things
you fucking muppet, you finger her to 4x orgasm and then the cervix moves away and then you can bottom out

• +1
5 x 4.5, which is the average.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, rape and _MVP_
you fucking muppet, you finger her to 4x orgasm and then the cervix moves away and then you can bottom out
You finger your girl to orgasm? Bro has no idea how normal sex works LOL

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Any dick attached to a chad.
It's like asking you if you would enjoy fucking a perfect pink tiny pussy attached to an ugly obese woman.

• +1
Reactions: joaquinwantstomogg and Whatever
Stop insulting me nigger just have normal debate you low iq peabrain virgin
muppet do you have done any resesrch on how vagina works?

muppet do you have done any resesrch on how vagina works?
Yes. Thats why I know that a long dick is pointless and if anything is a bad thing

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joaquinwantstomogg and rape
5.5x4.7 (14x12cm)

the average length of a human male's penis is generally calculated to be between 12.9 cm (5.1 in) and 13.92 cm (5.5 in)
. 81% of erect penises (green) are between 10 and 13 cm in circumference.

• +1
Reactions: rape, Gilbert_Durandal and Gengar
Id say 6.5x5 would satisfy the vast majority of women well. Curvature of your dick matters more, with an upward curve you can hit her g-spot easily and make her cum

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, rape and Gengar
Id say 6.5x5 would satisfy the vast majority of women well. Curvature of your dick matters more, with an upward curve you can hit her g-spot easily and make her cum
Even if you don't have an upward curve, you can still hit her g-spot. If you got a downward curve, do doggy. If you got a sideward curve, do spooning. If you don't have a curve, you can put a pillow beneath her butt and angle yourself accordingly. By the way, when you say 6.5 inches, are we talking bonepressed or non-bonepressed?

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Gilbert_Durandal and rape
Even if you don't have an upward curve, you can still hit her g-spot. If you got a downward curve, do doggy. If you got a sideward curve, do spooning. If you don't have a curve, you can put a pillow beneath her butt and angle yourself accordingly. By the way, when you say 6.5 inches, are we talking bonepressed or non-bonepressed?
female g spot is fake

• WTF
Reactions: Gengar
Mirin my sex knowledge even though I'm a dateless 28 y/o khhv? :feelsyay:

• Love it
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Id say BP, you'd be like 6 at most with the fatpad which is a good size on its own, also a good girth can carry an "average" length
Mirin my sex knowledge even though I'm a dateless 28 y/o khhv? :feelsyay:
Mirin cockologist phd

• +1
If you don't have a curve, you can put a pillow beneath her butt and angle yourself accordingly.
Lol I remember talking to women and them talking about this pillow technique. They also told me about holding and clamping down her groin area with your hands, basically squeezing her vagina walls down through her lower stomach so you can hit her g-spot (if you have no curve) or more intensely (if you do have a curve)

• +1
15 inches in length, 28 inches in girth

• JFL
Id say BP, you'd be like 6 at most with the fatpad which is a good size on its own, also a good girth can carry an "average" length
I'm 6.5 inches BP and 6 inches non-BP with more girth than that is considered ideal by experienced women. But I'm a permavirgin.
Mirin cockologist phd
Thanks saar.
Lol I remember talking to women and them talking about this pillow technique. They also told me about holding and clamping down her groin area with your hands, basically squeezing her vagina walls down through her lower stomach so you can hit her g-spot (if you have no curve) or more intensely (if you do have a curve)
Yeah, I was talking to one of my female friends (online) and she said that the guy she was having sex with put a pillow underneath her ass but she had no idea why, she only said it felt better that way. Later on, I reduced that he does not have a curve and did that to stimulate her g-spot.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Gilbert_Durandal
depends on the girl. from 5 i fucked 2 loved having their cervix smashed, 2 were neutral about it and 1 kinda hated it but depentent on the moment. im exactly 7 NBP measured from above no fraud no kegel pushing pelvis forward (frauded im 8) x 5.6.
i can bottom out like half of girls, but when they are super excited its very hard to bottom out no matter who (bottom out is not hitting the cervix, feels very different)

depends on the girl. from 5 i fucked 2 loved having their cervix smashed, 2 were neutral about it and 1 kinda hated it but depentent on the moment. im exactly 7 NBP measured from above no fraud no kegel pushing pelvis forward (frauded im 8) x 5.6.
i can bottom out like half of girls, but when they are super excited its very hard to bottom out no matter who (bottom out is not hitting the cervix, feels very different)
if i had a 5-6 inch dick i would go for the girl who didnt like big D (makes sense to me being like 20% of them)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back