• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Heinrich Schmidt and thecel
Higher end of mesoprosopic to lower end of leptoprosopic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: piec, Heinrich Schmidt, thecel and 1 other person
Mesoprosopic facial index (around 85-87) paired with a tall dolichocephalic skull index (around 70-72).

I imagine your face to be very wide OP.
505e9c011305e57cc34adab0491cbddb15dcbe80

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Magnum Opus
wtf is morphological facial height? How do you calc that shit
Divide the facial width (bizygomatic breadth) by the facial height (from nasion to gnathion) and multiply by 100.

It's from the nasion to menton/gnathion and across the bizygomatic breadth.

For example 135.11mm (facial height) ÷ 162mm (bizygomatic width)×100 = 83.40 (euryprosopic face).
I did it in pixels, bizo width / nasion to gnathion and then multiplied the result by 100 and got 116

I did it in pixels, bizo width / nasion to gnathion and then multiplied the result by 100 and got 116
Doesn’t seem really logical though, even though my fwhr is 2.17 my total face height to width ratio is 1.36

Doesn’t seem really logical though, even though my fwhr is 2.17 my total face height to width ratio is 1.36
It's far more accurate to use a digital caliper in real life instead. Also try dividing the other way around: nasion-gnathion ÷ bizygo ×100, instead of the first way you tried.

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
It's far more accurate to use a digital caliper in real life instead. Also try dividing the other way around: nasion-gnathion ÷ bizygo ×100, instead of the first way you tried.
Oh that worked, got me 86

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
I got 116… don’t think that’s possible? My fwhr is 2.17 though
Basically it tells you the composition of your skull height
like even of you have an exact ideal 1.38
Of your facial index is fucked your jaw will appear ogre or you'll be horse from just having a shit distribution.
If you wear a hat you can see it and your face may look horse or like a box if you aren't an ideal meso
However instead of facial index we just use facial thirds to balance

Last edited:
Of your facial index is fucked your jaw will appear ogre or you'll be horse from just having a shit distribution.
If you wear a hat you can see it and your face may look horse or like a box if you aren't an ideal meso
Which one are you?

you have no idea:feelshah:
the best part is, I actually have ideal chin height which is in the 4.5cm - 5cm range and borderline ideal lower third height, its literally my compact ahh midface that creates this issue

That sounds complicated dude, my total skull width to height is 1.36 and my facial index is 86, fwhr is 2.17. Is that good ratios?

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
That sounds complicated dude, my total skull width to height is 1.36 and my facial index is 86, fwhr is 2.17. Is that good ratios?
Definitely high fwhr with a tallish skull is a mogger trait

• +1
Reactions: xeqri