What is the ideal gf height preference relative to yours.

Compared to you.

• Same height

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Significantly shorter than you

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Slightly shorter than you

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
OCDisneyChad

OCDisneyChad

Equinox
Shortys or nah

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Shekel
I don't really care, unless its very extreme. I dont want a 6'2 bitch or 4'11. Anywhere from 5'2-6 foot is cool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 33986 and Deleted member 26642
6'2 is optimal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, optimisticzoomer and Shekel
As 6’2
5’10-5’11 is perfect

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Joe Rogancel
I prefer slightly shorter i don’t really have a fetish for really short girls

Maybe like a head or close

6'2 is optimal
bro trying to breed NBA players. I respect it

I'm 6'7 so short women are invalid
damn im 6'4,5. You mog me nigga fuck you. I should get with a tall foid too, but its not a failo if she is shorter

damn im 6'4,5. You mog me nigga fuck you. I should get with a tall foid too, but its not a failo if she is shorter
I'm too lonely to reject a foid for being short but it's also probably easier to attract tall girls because they're insecure and shit

No taller than 5'4

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Probably like 5'3. I'm 6'3.5 so yeah probably like a foot shorter. I like to feel tall

But not too short

i am 5'6, southern european so maybe 5'2-5'3 at an extend 5'4

if i was 6'4 then 5'9 ish is ideal, has to be a good balance between her feeling safe/submissive in your arms (6-9 inch height difference) and her not being short so you have tall kids. but i guess if youre comparing gf to wife since im 6'0 id say around 5'1

I saw a 4ft 10 girl a couple days ago with extremely well shaped ass and tits. Honestly she seemed perfect.

I don't think it's about height, snything 4ft 5 to 6ft I'll take as long as she's well-built.

Why is taller not an option?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
5’6-5’7 would be perfect for me

Because this is based on real life
You outlined first that this poll concerns your IDEAL preference, nigga! Everyone has an IDEAL preference for Stacy. Doesn't mean it's a realistic aspiration. Same applies here.

Last edited:
You outlined first that this poll concerns your IDEAL preference, nigga! Everyone has an IDEAL preference for Stacy. Doesn't mean it's a realistic aspiration. Same applies here.
No one wants a taller gf they just want to pretend they are different for reactions

The shorter she is the better

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun and OCDisneyChad
Joke poll
How? Literally every response to the thread is serious. What makes your poll serious and mine not?
You are just coping, many men want a tall mommy gf, whether it be for tall offspring or because they have a special fetish for tall girls

Tall, cant have my son be short

How? Literally every response to the thread is serious. What makes your poll serious and mine not?
You are just coping, many men want a tall mommy gf, whether it be for tall offspring or because they have a special fetish for tall girls
Any mention of benefit to offspring in a post can't be taken seriously

Any mention of benefit to offspring in a post can't be taken seriously
Yeah... haha... imagine that... it's not like women and men are most attracted to and go after partners who have genetically desirable traits...

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
Yeah... haha... imagine that... it's not like women and men are most attracted to and go after partners who have genetically desirable traits...
That's for women men go for what they can get

That's for women men go for what they can get
You retard you put IDEAL in your poll and we are talking about what guys would go for given the power. If you ask an incel about what kind of girl he would date you wouldn't limit the choices to obese femcels. Every dude wants an attractive foid and they subconsciously look for traits that signal great genes. Some like tall girls because they want tall kids. Others like it because it's their fetish. What is so hard to understand and why can't u accept that some guys like taller girls :lul:

You retard you put IDEAL in your poll and we are talking about what guys would go for given the power. Every dude wants an attractive foid and they subconsciously look for traits that signal great genes. Some like tall girls because they want tall kids. Others like it because it's their fetish. What is so hard to understand and why can't u accept that some guys like taller girls :lul:
They think tall girls don't get hit on so they will have a chance then try to rationalize their retardation by saying OuR kIDS WiLl bE TAll even though they are short (they will still be rejected by tall bitches)

They think tall girls don't get hit on so they will have a chance then try to rationalize their retardation by saying OuR kIDS WiLl bE TAll even though they are short (they will still be rejected by tall bitches)
Short girls will still reject an incel so your poll is inherently flawed from this reasoning too. "Muh she will love me because I'm 20 cm taller instead of 10 cm taller" :soy:

Short girls will still reject an incel so your poll is inherently flawed from this reasoning too. "Muh she will love me because I'm 20 cm taller instead of 10 cm taller" :soy:
You're focusing on the wrong part these people are trying to convince themselves that they like taller foids and that they are good people for it

You're focusing on the wrong part these people are trying to convince themselves that they like taller foids and that they are good people for it
Why wouldn't guys who like shorter girls be doing the same thing? It's not even that they are actually attracted to very short girls. They just believe that they will be more respected and treated better by women who are much shorter than them, by their own admission no less. Why are these people's opinions valid and those who like tall girls' opinions not? I always found tall girls hot as fuck. Ideally I would date anyone 3" shorter than me up to 2" taller than me. And I'm 5'11.

Why wouldn't guys who like shorter girls be doing the same thing? It's not even that they are actually attracted to very short girls. They just believe that they will be more respected and treated better by women who are much shorter than them, by their own admission no less. Why are these people's opinions valid and those who like tall girls' opinions not? I always found tall girls hot as fuck. Ideally I would date anyone 3" shorter than me up to 2" taller than me. And I'm 5'11.
Giant foids are a meme that's why