What is the ideal size difference between a couple?

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken
se você pode postar fotos

se você pode postar fotos
size difference doesn't matter

girls just look at the tallest guy in the room and hit on him

same with looks

and if there isn't good genes in the room they move onto another room with better genes

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Notorious, Deleted member 39 and 2 others
size difference doesn't matter

girls just look at the tallest guy in the room and hit on him

same with looks

and if there isn't good genes in the room they move onto another room with better genes
they choose dude that is the best looking at first place

• +1
Reactions: Notorious, tylerhunter97, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Most girls have a latent daddy submissive fetish. Tall ones just have a flagrantly unfulfilled one. The taller, the better until it becomes physically impossible to interact

You should have at least have 20 kgs on them imo. At the very least..

If not you need to hit the gym or stop dating land whales

At least a head taller and your frame at least twice her size.
Also dont be skinny af

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 4106
You should have at least have 20 kgs on them imo. At the very least..

If not you need to hit the gym or stop dating land whales
20? It;s rather being twice as heavy as them

Girl must be 1 feet taller than you, best way to make tall guys be jelly and and manlets have an stroke

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
20? It;s rather being twice as heavy as them
Ideally yes but you'd have to be 100-110kg majority of the time. If you are of standard height you'd have to be fatcel or roidcel

i’m 6’1 and my gf is 5’4. good mogging height tbh. anything above 5’7 would be too much for me.

On average women report greatest satisfaction with their partner's height when he's about eight inches taller. Obviously it's better to be taller than to be shorter. In general just be at least average height and at least eight inches taller than girls you want to go for. This is why anything above 6'2" is generally good. Being taller than 6'3" is a severe handicap on dating sites but beneficial in real life until you reach a height where you look out of place, which for the UK is about 6'5". And yes, even if you have a great frame to back it up, being too tall will still make you look comical.

Ideal is 5'7 girl with 6'4 boyfriend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
On average women report greatest satisfaction with their partner's height when he's about eight inches taller. Obviously it's better to be taller than to be shorter. In general just be at least average height and at least eight inches taller than girls you want to go for. This is why anything above 6'2" is generally good. Being taller than 6'3" is a severe handicap on dating sites but beneficial in real life until you reach a height where you look out of place, which for the UK is about 6'5". And yes, even if you have a great frame to back it up, being too tall will still make you look comical.
If i want to have 5'10 foid in need to be 6'6 then. Its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 656
About 100 pounds

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and autistic_tendencies
If i want to have 5'10 foid in need to be 6'6 then. Its over
Adriana Lima calls men below 6'7" 'friends'. She's 5'10". That's the same height difference as between an average 5'4" woman and a 6'1" man.

That said, she has dated men below 6'7".

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Pietrosiek
What faggot?
Height is a sexually dimorphic characteristic. I can't understand why you'd prefer a woman that was the average male height. It's like prefering a woman with a masculine frame or face.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Adriana Lima calls men below 6'7" 'friends'. She's 5'10". That's the same height difference as between an average 5'4" woman and a 6'1" man.

That said, she has dated men below 6'7".
Still she is dating a 5'10 average looking ginger jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 656
Height is a sexually dimorphic characteristic. I can't understand why you'd prefer a woman that was the average male height. It's like prefering a woman with a masculine frame or face.
Thats cope. Height=aesthetic. Thats why all model foids are tall. I want tall slim foid, with good bones, dicksucking lips, big high e blue eyes and dark hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 656
I also like a girl thats 5'9-5'11. Me being 6'1 i like to have kids that will surpass my height, breading with a 5'3 girl will most likely result in short sons therefore unsuccessfully speeding my genes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 656
I also like a girl thats 5'9-5'11. Me being 6'1 i like to have kids that will surpass my height, breading with a 5'3 girl will most likely result in short sons therefore unsuccessfully speeding my genes
I dont want children at all, i just want aestgetics

My mother is 5'1", my father 6'1". I grew to 6'4". The height of the mother is overrated.

My mother is 5'1", my father 6'1". I grew to 6'4". The height of the mother is overrated.
Thats rare and most likely there is some members from your father family that are similar height like you so thats why you are that tall, you basically took only genes from one side of family, it can happen but most times height is inherited by a mix of fathers and mothers genes

• +1
  • Love it
Thats rare and most likely there is some members from your father family that are similar height like you so thats why you are that tall, you basically took only genes from one side of family, it can happen but most times height is inherited by a mix of fathers and mothers genes
One grandfather is 5', the other was 5'6". And that doesn't seem to be all that uncommon. Having a taller mother might lend you extra security but men tend to take after their fathers insofar as height and frame are concerned.

2kilometers taller from all girls is ideal

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
One grandfather is 5', the other was 5'6". And that doesn't seem to be all that uncommon. Having a taller mother might lend you extra security but men tend to take after their fathers insofar as height and frame are concerned.
Lifefuel for me then to marry a short girl but still scared to not make incel sons because of the mothers height. Tbh it should be easy for me to have girls in college when half of them are bellow 5'5 and i am above average looking but im still ldaring on this fucking forum and doing nothing, just why

• +1
  • Love it
Screenshot 20191201 230521 Chrome

110 lbs and 350 lbs

Ain't that more of a cultural thing?
In France, tall guys aren't the one girls naturally go to, they usually prefer a guy who's between 5'11 an 6'1

4 inches
Anything more and you have to pray to God that the kid comes out human

Cope

Even 1 inch is enough if your face and frame can back it up

You guys put way too much importance to height

I have slayer friends who are 5’9-5’11 banging/hanging out with girls about same height as them. What they have in common is above average face and wide shoulders