What is the main flaw in my lower face ?

xevuxia

xevuxia

Let the truth guide you not copes
Current bf around 15%
16M
I thin thats its my narrow lower third is the problem what yall guys think ?
IMG 0743

youll be good if you shave that thing under your nose and wait until your teen chubby cheeks go away. You are doing great bro dont worry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62846, user123456 and xevuxia
youll be good if you shave that thing under your nose and wait until your teen chubby cheeks go away. You are doing great bro dont worry.
Well thanks but i think in the near future i will get some jaw angle implant bc i think that my jaw is looks very narrow compared to my cheekbones

Chin is very bad prolly look into chin implants
Other than that you are okay

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Well thanks but i think in the near future i will get some jaw angle implant bc i think that my jaw is looks very narrow compared to my cheekbones
Cmon dude, you are 16 so stop even thinking about surgeries. The biggest flaw on your face are the cheekbones and flat maxilla. You have to debloat even more and T max.

• +1
Reactions: xevuxia
you also have recessed infras

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and xevuxia
Yeah it's a bit narrow and the chin is too pointy.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Cmon dude, you are 16 so stop even thinking about surgeries. The biggest flaw on your face are the cheekbones and flat maxilla. You have to debloat even more and T max.
Whats wrong whit my cheekbones ?

What do you mean your lower face? There is nothing Else in your lower face than jaw. Its your shitty jaw

Just get a trendy haircut stay lean and go the gym your face will develop as you age