What is the maximum height leg lengthening surgeons like Paley are willing to operate on?

NECK&VOICE

NECK&VOICE

Platinum
Would they perform leg lengthening on someone who is 6'1''? Looking for top surgeons only like Paley and what not.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
sky is the limit

Given he charges 150k+ I think yes but might recommend u see a psychiatrist first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, the_explorer, Deleted member 21340 and 1 other person
I love sports so I wouldn't do leg lengthening at 6'1"

Jfl at non nt incels that don't enjoy sports

I literally am so short that I am required to sacrifice sports for torso lengthening (my legs are extremely too long for LL)

How much are you gonna lengthen nigga you’re 6’1.

I literally am so short that I am required to sacrifice sports for torso lengthening (my legs are extremely too long for LL)
Is torso lengthening even possible jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
3'' femurs, 2-2.5 tibias. Total 16cm with 3 operations. But it depends on your height. The shorter you are, the less you can lengthen safely.

• So Sad
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
mental illness
if you're not satisfied at 6'1 where you mog 90% of men then just wear air max/ air force and lifts to become 6'3 to mog 99% of men

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad
Given he charges 150k+ I think yes but might recommend u see a psychiatrist first
that’s a ridiculous price. is there a surgeon that charges more reasonably?

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
that’s a ridiculous price. is there a surgeon that charges more reasonably?
Yes, Paley charges the most because he’s the most experienced in the world. He pretty much developed the modern version of the surgery (Internal nail vs the oldschool external fixator.) In the US you are probably looking at $75k minimum. Other countries can be much cheaper. But you also hear of people getting botched in India or Turkey. However, that just depends on going to the right surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Bipedal Dog

What's your sitting height? I have the same problem

• +1
What's your sitting height? I have the same problem
I don't have a tape measure but I literally get people commenting on my leg length irl to give you an idea of how comical it is

I wear long shirts on purpose so I don't look too deformed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
I would estimate 24-26 inches though
Thats way off, mine is 34 inches and I'm the same height as you to give an estimate. I'm on level with 5'2" girls sitting down

• JFL
I don't have a tape measure but I literally get people commenting on my leg length irl to give you an idea of how comical it is

I wear long shirts on purpose so I don't look too deformed
Are there any reputable torso lengthening clinics?

• +1
Thats way off, mine is 34 inches and I'm the same height as you to give an estimate. I'm on level with 5'2" girls sitting down
When my half sis was 5'2" she brutally torsomogged me

My grandma is like 5'1" or 5'2" after shrinking and we have the same torso length

My own mom torsomogs me to death

I'm on the level with like 4'10" girls sitting down. I have proof one sec

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and Deleted member 21863
Theres a video of a presentation he was giving and he said in it that he used to reject tall people but now he does people of any height cuz he just wants people to be happy and its not for him to decide if someone is tall enough or not, also he's blackpilled because he says in the video that being taller can get you more "mating options" jfl