What is the minimum increase in LL

2 inches?

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra
3A1F10FC 05C3 4635 9F7D 87CFE1014215
autism

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, User28823, Deleted member 21297 and 1 other person
I already know who he is

3 inches in the femur, 2 in the tibia. If I do it I’m definitely doing both. You’re already considered a psycho for getting it in the first place, might as well get a 5 inch gain.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and finn899
3 inches in the femur, 2 in the tibia. If I do it I’m definitely doing both. You’re already considered a psycho for getting it in the first place, might as well get a 5 inch gain.
So i would be 5'8?

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and RoyaleWithCheese
most likely depends to ur leg proportions to the rest of ur body, so if ur tibia and femur or just ur lower body i 55% of ur height u prob wont gain alot from the Ll surgery and vice versa because else you'd look so goofy

most likely depends to ur leg proportions to the rest of ur body, so if ur tibia and femur or just ur lower body i 55% of ur height u prob wont gain alot from the Ll surgery and vice versa because else you'd look so goofy
seems to be the most logical answer because there isn't good info out there

finally bro is actually taking a step,remember get a hair transplant too then you will ascend for real

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and joao
Or just move to shorter country

you cant do both surgeries at once and the more you go for the longer the recovery period and price will be, keep that in mind

you cant do both surgeries at once and the more you go for the longer the recovery period and price will be, keep that in mind
So what is the minimum

What the fuck do u mean minimum u mean maximum. Minimum can be 1mm

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, Marsik and joao
Minimum is 0mm. This is also the cheapest option.

• JFL
Reactions: joao