What is the minimum PSL needed to date a HTB in your opinion?

AverageTevvezFan

AverageTevvezFan

Future Narcissist
I have seen low-HTB girls with MTN’s, but this was in highschool so just be first. I personally believe that if a girl has been slutted out at university, 4.75-5 PSL is a minimum unless you have a good frame/physique and have the capacity to nichemaxx and statumaxx, in which case 4.5 or maybe slightly lower depending on the extent of the mentioned factors. Then again why would you want a slut.

I am personally 6’7” and MTN, if I was completely looksmaxxed (excluding bimax, however I think HTN smv is attainable without it) do you think I could get a HTB? Why or why not?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Depending on height, HTN or chadlite

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
Not sure, but it's def way higher on dating apps compared to IRL

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid, AverageTevvezFan and Schizotypalcel

it's random

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: watah and AverageTevvezFan
Blackpill debunked
brutal amnesia said this mogged 90% of his slays, NT moggers are just too much to handle in this day and age

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah and ElTruecel
I have seen low-HTB girls with MTN’s, but this was in highschool so just be first. I personally believe that if a girl has been slutted out at university, 4.75-5 PSL is a minimum unless you have a good frame/physique and have the capacity to nichemaxx and statumaxx, in which case 4.5 or maybe slightly lower depending on the extent of the mentioned factors. Then again why would you want a slut.

I am personally 6’7” and MTN, if I was completely looksmaxxed (excluding bimax, however I think HTN smv is attainable without it) do you think I could get a HTB? Why or why not?

Irrelevant. Too many factors at play.

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid