What is the most autistic ethnicity of women (on average)?

What is the most autistic ethnicity of women (on average)?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs
Title, answer honestly based on observations.

Edomite (so-called White) women then Hamite (so-called African) women.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, datboijj, emeraldglass and 2 others
Dutch women are autistic

Black women cant read the room
White women are straight up weird

Edomite (so-called White) women are Karens and big time whores, while Hamite (so-called African) women lash out and are masculine and are bitter because nobody wants them.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
What ethnicity has the highest vaccination rate?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
Black females are too low inhib, over reactive and act inappropriately

White women rape dogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 27511 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Black females are too low inhib, over reactive and act inappropriately

White women rape dogs
What do you think the most high inhib race is? Just curious. I'm not trying to be self-hating but sometimes I feel it's my fellow NEAs. I know I'm not helping the cause but

Anyone not from an English speaking country usually acts autistic in my experience.

Without a doubt East asian
Yeah, I figure. It's changed for the better since I've seen more NEAs around that play basketball, enjoy rap, and talk Black, but still, the image and average NEA is quite nerdy (into gaming, academics, and all that) and introverted. Not saying this in a self-hated way, but not denying observable reality. I'm guessing the average NEA is portrayed and will test as an INTJ, ISTJ, and INFJ.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

Last edited:

Last edited:
Anyone not from an English speaking country usually acts autistic in my experience.
I think it's just our Westernized perception. If someone is not talkative or doesn't speak in a certain slang from the internet in the West, we dismiss that person as anti-social or "autistic." The reality is it is quite common in most countries outside the West to keep to themselves and speak in a traditional dialogue of one's country that goes back centuries.

European and East Asian

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Chinlet Ascension
I think it's just our Westernized perception. If someone is not talkative or doesn't speak in a certain slang from the internet in the West, we dismiss that person as anti-social or "autistic." The reality is it is quite common in most countries outside the West to keep to themselves and speak in a traditional dialogue of one's country that goes back centuries.
True, but the west is the cultural center of the world, so if you don’t act western, you’re not NT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
There is no such thing as "austistic female race". All women regardless of race or easily socialized within society for simply existing because thats how much value a womb has. You could say that femcels are "autistic women", ok fine, but just like incels, a majority of femcels are white. Now are you going to tell me that white women are now "austistic" just because they make up a demographic majority of femcels? Obviously not.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and rand anon
True, but the west is the cultural center of the world, so if you don’t act western, you’re not NT.
Fair point. Not proud to be part of Western culture given some of the hedonism and degeneracy that comes with it.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
None of these are ethnicities. "Black/Mulatta" is winning, what a retarded forum. Blacks are hyper-NT.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Internet meme culture has completely distorted "autistic" beyond any real meaning.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Just put anglo and northen Euro In The same bracket plz, they are both equally as aspie and the same gentically why make the distinction

Asian foids in general

Fair point. Not proud to be part of Western culture given some of the hedonism and degeneracy that comes with it.
Highest inhb would be NEA
Lowest inhb would be blakcs
Most dark triad would be arab/Latinos equally dark triad fucks.
Most aspie is white/gooks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410

@sibience
East asians generally don't have this allele, causing us to be naturally blackpilled. Having this allele makes a person "optimistic, empathetic, and able to handle stress well." Not having it causes pessimism, loneliness, autism, and high neuroticism. (@Pixie Dust )

1690093145757.png

Asians consistently score much higher on neuroticism tests than other races. Neuroticism = depression, anxiety, mental/emotional instability, low self-esteem, unable to deal with stress (can't cope).

So asians aren't able to cope because they are too blackpilled. Many asians have given up that is why they wear glasses, do not shower, do not go outside, have shit hairstyle, and studycel all day.

But on .org most guys still cope and have hope, like me. I am one of the uncommon asians that is not blackpilled.

asians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
@sibience
East asians generally don't have this allele, causing us to be naturally blackpilled. Having this allele makes a person "optimistic, empathetic, and able to handle stress well." Not having it causes pessimism, loneliness, autism, and high neuroticism. (@Pixie Dust )

1690093145757.png

Asians consistently score much higher on neuroticism tests than other races. Neuroticism = depression, anxiety, mental/emotional instability, low self-esteem, unable to deal with stress (can't cope).

So asians aren't able to cope because they are too blackpilled. Many asians have given up that is why they wear glasses, do not shower, do not go outside, have shit hairstyle, and studycel all day.

But on .org most guys still cope and have hope, like me. I am one of the uncommon asians that is not blackpilled.
Sign of low T

• +1
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!
To be honest I don't get why most voted black women.
They are idiots that’s why. Black women don’t belong in this list they prob one of the lest aspie races of foids easily it’s cumskin women and gooks somtiems you jsut have to block out stupid opinions

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur