Hey waiter, one collagen please!
Title

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
depends on the person
sometimes someone looks with 10% better, sometimes with 12

Orb is the best example
I-fV0SbliV_D-c1kdu-319BZvnUjbFto3tSmVs_zI-I.jpg

imo he looks the better with higher % of bf.
Many people think, low % = better. Sometimes niggers look fucking shit with low% and sometimes mfs are absolute terramoggers with a low%. So to sum up, there is no ideal BF %.

When it comes to health, I think that anything between 10-24 can be healthy (of course it depends on height and other factors). But when it comes to looks, it's very different

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, moreroidsmoredates, klimo and 3 others
10-12% for 99% of people (women aren't people)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Dbeyduvudhs, Zeta, klimo and 2 others
10% is peak IMO but some look better at 11/12%

• +1
Reactions: Dbeyduvudhs and Zeta
12 for peope with good zygos,undereyes and maxilaa (no naso folds too) and 15 percent body fat for most people because if you have any of the first 3 things i named you will look like shit at low body fat alot of fags cope with leanmaxxing but below 15 its not noticable or wont change base

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Zeta
12 for peope with good zygos,undereyes and maxilaa (no naso folds too) and 15 percent body fat for most people because if you have any of the first 3 things i named you will look like shit at low body fat alot of fags cope with leanmaxxing but below 15 its not noticable or wont change base
Also depends on how recessed you are. Some recessed people look saggy and bloated at even 15% bodyfat, but look better in the 10-12% range.
So it depends.

Best way to find out is to get lean yourself and make a final assessment.

If you’ve never been lean in your life you don’t know how genetically predisposed you are at lower body-fat levels.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74 and Zeta
depends on the person
sometimes someone looks with 10% better, sometimes with 12

Orb is the best example
I-fV0SbliV_D-c1kdu-319BZvnUjbFto3tSmVs_zI-I.jpg

imo he looks the better with higher % of bf.
Many people think, low % = better. Sometimes niggers look fucking shit with low% and sometimes mfs are absolute terramoggers with a low%. So to sum up, there is no ideal BF %.

When it comes to health, I think that anything between 10-24 can be healthy (of course it depends on height and other factors). But when it comes to looks, it's very different
24% body fat is way too much lol. That’s not one visible abdominal muscle.