What is the most ideal IQ?

B

Broski

Zephir
Obviously you don't want to be retarded and being a genius means autism etc so what would you consider the best IQ in terms of dating, jobs, personality, wealth etc.

I went to a Mensa testing place and all the people there were Asian/autistic/nerds. For once in my life I mogged an entire room and felt Chad :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Niklaus Mikaelson and oldcelloser
115 tops- lawyer/doctor tier but still at the limit of social viability; unfortunately for me i have way higher and fall into the autistic/nerd category you described above

as high as this man

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
120 while being gl

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
140 iq is the ideal, more than that you would be a lonely autistic

• +1
Reactions: Loki
120-130 probably

As long as you have relatively enough testosterone/drive, the more the better in terms of life quality and accomplishments

• +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19896 and 2 others
the higher the better

IQ from Mensa online lol? I got like 130.

Anything above 120+ for a man is ok. Remember IQ != intelligence.

Edit: @Broski
I did the Mensa entrance test in person.
I know, but most people will brag about their online IQ test from Mensa. Why humor and being able to acquire resources are important to women, they're indicators of intelligence.

Feynman had a 124 "IQ".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Broski
I did the Mensa entrance test in person.

My

Friend acts dumb and he did the test and got 117. Everyone thought he was dumb but he's a legit 87 percentile guy. He is fully NT so 115 seems fine

As high as possible

IQ causing autism is a low IQ cope. Bruce Wayne is giga high IQ but not autistic. He uses his IQ to his advantage while already being a tall north atlantid wide framed rich gigachad

high iq would literally improve your surgerymaxxing and richmaxxing and overall looksmaxxing...

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 3946 and Hipcel
High IQ can help with surgery maxing and money maxing but I'd rather just be an 85 IQ chad with low inhibition and not have to think about these things and have many opportunities for money in life just by looking hot.

• Ugh..
As long as you have relatively enough testosterone/drive, the more the better in terms of life quality and accomplishments
Şehadet vaktidir tekbir getirin:feelsez::feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: tylerhunter97
High IQ can help with surgery maxing and money maxing but I'd rather just be an 85 IQ chad with low inhibition and not have to think about these things and have many opportunities for money in life just by looking hot.
100 IQ is already mentally retarded. 85 IQ is literally cognitively subhuman. You're truly not even living at that point
Being very smart is just like being tall. It's another huge dopamine boost to just be smarter than every else. It's simply another showcase of superiority. Just like being tall, it only gets better until some ridiculous tier of IQ/height where it's not fun anymore, and just like with height, we've never been able to conclude an exact IQ/height where nothing is fun anymore, because it seems impossible. We can only know that white women especially in the west absolutely hate any height that starts with "5"

6'0" is 75th percentile height if you make the US average 5'10"
75th percentile IQ is 110. This isn't special at all, just like 6ft, it's only the minimum to be considered an attractive height in the US, 1 in 4 are taller than 6ft, 1 in 4 are smarter than 110 IQ cels

What is considered tall, the equivalent of truly smart, by tall.life in the US?

6'4". Only one in basically 50 are taller. One in 50 would be the top 10 students in your grade/year. Top 2%

6'11" is already 100th percentile in the US. Only 1 in 204,127 are taller. I basically never hear of any happy moggers that are 7ft and above. This is Ogre height now. I know some dom Chad bodybuilders at this height, but attraction is all about being maesthetic. Once you start claiming above anything with a 6, you start simply sounding like a freak and functionally you will struggle too much with everyday things due to your height. Just like anything with a 5 sounds subhuman.

So let's put the ideal height range from 6'4" - 6'11" unfrauded and remember 6ft is the minimum to have a somewhat attraction height

Ideal IQ range is then 130 (top 2% just like 6'4") and above because being a genius would give you so many advantages just like height, face or any other genetically superior trait. 110 IQ is the minimum to confidently consider yourself above average intelligence, but not 110 IQ from some online IQ test, not even mensa.no, and actual test you take irl with some psychiatrist. 110 full unfrauded IQ. It's still nothing truly impressive though

Last edited by a moderator:
100 IQ is already mentally retarded. 85 IQ is literally cognitively subhuman. You're truly not even living at that point
Being very smart is just like being tall. It's another huge dopamine boost to just be smarter than every else. It's simply another showcase of superiority. Just like being tall, it only gets better until some ridiculous tier of IQ/height where it's not fun anymore, and just like with height, we've never been able to conclude an exact IQ/height where nothing is fun anymore, because it seems impossible. We can only know that white women especially in the west absolutely hate any height that starts with "5"

6'0" is 75th percentile height if you make the US average 5'10"
75th percentile IQ is 110. This isn't special at all, just like 6ft, it's only the minimum to be considered an attractive height in the US, 1 in 4 are taller than 6ft, 1 in 4 are smarter than 110 IQ cels

What is considered tall, the equivalent of truly smart, by tall.life in the US?

View attachment 1703189

6'4". Only one in basically 50 are taller. One in 50 would be the top 10 students in your grade/year. Top 2%

6'11" is already 100th percentile in the US. Only 1 in 204,127 are taller. I basically never hear of any happy moggers that are 7ft and above. This is Ogre height now. I know some dom Chad bodybuilders at this height, but attraction is all about being maesthetic. Once you start claiming above anything with a 6, you start simply sounding like a freak and functionally you will struggle too much with everyday things due to your height. Just like anything with a 5 sounds subhuman.

So let's put the ideal height range from 6'4" - 6'11" unfrauded and remember 6ft is the minimum to have a somewhat attraction height

Ideal IQ range is then 130 and above because being a genius would give you so many advantages just like height, face or any other genetically superior trait. 110 IQ is the minimum to cofidently consider yourself above average intelligence, but not 110 IQ from some online IQ test, not even mensa.no, and actual test you take irl with some psychiatrist. 110 full unfrauded IQ. It's still nothing truly impressive though
So would the Mensa test i took today be unfrauded? It was in person and a psychologist analyses the results and we receive the results in 6 weeks

• +1
So would the Mensa test i took today be unfrauded? It was in person and a psychologist analyses the results and we receive the results in 6 weeks
Yes unless the psychologist feels bad about your results and lies to you or you practiced

85 for slaying 120 for life overall

As high as possible

IQ causing autism is a low IQ cope. Bruce Wayne is giga high IQ but not autistic. He uses his IQ to his advantage while already being a tall north atlantid wide framed rich gigachad

high iq would literally improve your surgerymaxxing and richmaxxing and overall looksmaxxing...
Nah thats cope, low IQ behavior signals high dominance status and masculinity

i always felt like i had high iq, i was speaking before my siblings or friends were as a baby and i would read books and go on the internet and learn random stuff. i did a online test and it gave me 125 iq but i'm gonna take it irl

85 for slaying 120 for life overall
High Tier IQ + High Tier Height + High Tier Face + High Tier Frame + High Tier Hormone Levels + High Tier Everything Else is everything (Full Package/Top Tier Genetics Everywhere is everything)

It's all about being a comic book terrachad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Broski
We receive 3 IQ scores - 1 without math 1 without English and 1 encompassing all sections.
Yes unless the psychologist feels bad about your results and lies to you or you practiced

• +1
High Tier IQ + High Tier Height + High Tier Face + High Tier Frame + High Tier Hormone Levels + High Tier Everything Else is everything (Full Package/Top Tier Genetics Everywhere is everything)

It's all about being a comic book terrachad

View attachment 1703198
This is an impossible combination if u are not Dolph Lundgren

Not even mentioning testosterone is literally neurotoxic :feelskek:

Nah thats cope, low IQ behavior signals high dominance status and masculinity
high hormone behavior signals dominance and masculinity
high intelligence also signals dominance. I don't think I'm high intelligence at all btw, the following isn't anything special but it's a good example of seemingly "higher intelligence" creating dominance, but when I was in 8th grade taking a math class full of 10th graders, some of the 10th graders verbally pointed out how they were genuinely pissed at me for being best in the class
Everyone is a slave to high IQ rich Chads like Jeff Bezos. They are high dominance status. He is literally high status due to the money he gathered from his IQ. Now, imagine if he had gigachad looks too.
High IQ is a male trait. Women are usually low iq and base every decision on emotion rather than logic

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Broski
This is an impossible combination if u are not Dolph Lundgren
Exactly. Being the impossible is ideal
Not even mentioning testosterone is literally neurotoxic
Only un-imposed androgens are neurotoxic, which is why aromatase inhibition is harmful to the brain. Having balanced high t and high e is not neurotoxic and it's ideal

• +1
130 is ideal, you aren't a genius or smart enough to know that life is truly shit (also smarter people often have other struggles especially when it comes to human interactions) but you're smart enough to have a decent life and able to enjoy it. Anything lower than that is just shooting yourself in the foot

• +1