Everything but the maxilla is the most important

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and owlofathena
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
everything matters :)

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
chin is important also. i guess it is how harmonious the jaw is with the chin shape

Bigonial width imo

chin is important also. i guess it is how harmonious the jaw is with the chin shape
Why has almost every response not answered the question?

I think ramus length affects chin length.

There’s definitely a most important feature of the jaw. I think it’s ramus length.
perhaps but some people have shorter ramus and that can create a lot of angularity if the rest of the jaw is configured in a specific way

Well in terms of lower third probably chin is the most important, and then bigonial width. Brad Pitt has both of these and none of the rest yet we can all agree he has the ideal and masculine lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and hairyballscel
There’s definitely a most important feature of the jaw. I think it’s ramus length.
I disagree, ofc a long ramus mogs a short one but it isnt a big deal unless the ramus is nonexistent. Ramus definition matters much more.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Well in terms of lower third probably chin is the most important, and then bigonial width. Brad Pitt has both of these and none of the rest yet we can all agree he has the ideal and masculine lower third.
Brad Pitt has a great bigonial width, tall ramus, long body, and low gonial angle. His chin is not ideal, but I think a touch of femininity is attractive. 90% masculine + 10% feminine is probably ideal.

I disagree, ofc a long ramus mogs a short one but it isnt a big deal unless the ramus is nonexistent. Ramus definition matters much more.
Disagree. Guys with short ramuses often look feminine due to lack of jaw height. I think it’s also heavily correlated with prenatal testosterone exposure.

length of the mandible body, because if you have this then you have a forward set mouth, which is crucial in being handsome, it gives you better lips, nose, and cheeks, whereas the other listed trains only improve the jaw alone mostly.

Disagree. Guys with short ramuses often look feminine due to lack of jaw height. I think it’s also heavily correlated with prenatal testosterone exposure.
Elab on the ramus and testosterone exposure part, are there studies on this. And dont you think that the number 1 male model right now would have a long ramus if it was that important?
9be382d5f5027dfe356167a63eba6d9a

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
Elab on the ramus and testosterone exposure part, are there studies on this. And dont you think that the number 1 male model right now would have a long ramus if it was that important?
View attachment 553420
His ramus is long and yeah I’ll get studies.

• JFL
Reactions: Nisse