What is the most looks mismatched couple you've seen irl?

HighTierSubhuman

HighTierSubhuman

Forever coping
I've legit seen 6'5 htns with fat ltb roasties. I saw a 4'11 giga manlet boomer with a wife that looked way younger than him and that slightly heightmogged him.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and nathan
I have NEVER seen a couple where the foid was more attractive than the man.
N E V E R

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tookcel, nathan, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
I have NEVER seen a couple where the foid was more attractive than the man.
N E V E R
I find that hard to believe with how many betabuxers there are out there

• +1
Reactions: nathan
  • +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster and HighTierSubhuman

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
when i was on campus was this latina her body was a 10/10 built for sex amazing hip to waist ratio and ass and hands and feet her face was a 6.5/10 had small cute femine face. She showed the pic of her boyfriend was a 5/10 faced 4.5/10 body latino guy. She was 5'4 and he was like 5'10.:sneaky: Her body and frame is smilar to brittney renner but better hip to waist ratio and more rounder ass.

Last edited:
HTB with LTN, not sure if he was her boyfriend but they were close enough. I've seen the opposite too.

I've legit seen 6'5 htns with fat ltb roasties. I saw a 4'11 giga manlet boomer with a wife that looked way younger than him and that slightly heightmogged him.
Me and your mother the whore is taller than me but still desperate for my cock! Astonishing that slut is!

Me and your mother the whore is taller than me but still desperate for my cock! Astonishing that slut is!
are you under 4'11 then jfl

4 psl difference

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman