What is the most memorable AspiringMogger PFP?

What is the most notorious AspiringMogger PFP?

• Total voters
AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
AspiringMogger with a censored face

IMG 8768

Adrianna Lima as a male
IMG 4402

Richard Porter (Current PFP) (Cannot be bothered to find it)

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
@Gargantuan @Xangsane @Beastimmung @mrriceguyreturn @Gonthar @User49 @HarrierDuBois @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Manletmachine @flippasav @yeeyeeslayer

Current one tbf

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, Ricky212 and AspiringMogger
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, AspiringMogger and mrriceguyreturn
stop actin like you know what’s in my cup

i ain’t tryna turn up baby im relaxed

sippin hi tec im relaxed

buy some land rip gran

and i know you feel like this won’t last

i’m on my last line i feel like im sippin it too fast
IMG 4878
IMG 4873
IMG 4828

Current one tbf
Thought you missed it, I think I had myself as a PFP for the longest. I was too pussy to truly make crazy statements back then though. A Nigga was really PG

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and yeeyeeslayer
@St.TikTokcel vote on poll goyim

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I miss him💔 10/10 rotter. I just hope he didn’t rope
He posted on .is about German government raiding homes of inkie forum users. Think @buflek talked about it as well

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: buflek and AspiringMogger
No no lmao

He’s still on .is

Just deleted here, and the reason was that at the time there was an article/news talking about German authorities arresting users on incel forums / .org so he apparently deleted for that reason

And before you say ‘well why is he still on .is then’ idk makes no sense to me either lol

But yea a lot of Germancels were shitting themselves at the time lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and AspiringMogger
Thought you missed it, I think I had myself as a PFP for the longest. I was too pussy to truly make crazy statements back then though. A Nigga was really PG
I remember Thomad Dom spammed pics of you and aBetterMii out of nowhere for no reason jfl

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
No no lmao

He’s still on .is

Just deleted here, and the reason was that at the time there was an article/news talking about German authorities arresting users on incel forums / .org so he apparently deleted for that reason

And before you say ‘well why is he still on .is then’ idk makes no sense to me either lol

.is sounds like something that would get raided earlier than .org

IMG 6681

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I remember Thomad Dom spammed pics of you and aBetterMii out of nowhere for no reason jfl
I remember. It’s cause he said something on my post while being on an alt, and I told him to STFU. I low-key got doxxed face wise

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• So Sad
U

• +1
thats not adriana lima as a male lmaoo

• Hmm...
I remember. It’s cause he said something on my post while being on an alt, and I told him to STFU. I low-key got doxxed face wise

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
His post said it was just randomly not cause of that

• JFL
  • +1
@mrriceguyreturn have you ascended yet? Or given up?

@mrriceguyreturn have you ascended yet? Or given up?
Surgery planned for January tho I think giant won’t be able to make the design since he just delays everyone even if there is a lot of time

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine and AspiringMogger
Surgery planned for January tho I think giant won’t be able to make the design since he just delays everyone even if there is a lot of time
What you plan on getting done?

He posted on .is about German government raiding homes of inkie forum users. Think @buflek talked about it as well
he was way too paranoid imo

i never saw him post hardcore domestic or racist shit tbh. nothing wouldve happened to him most likely

• +1
Reactions: asdvek, AspiringMogger and mrriceguyreturn
No no lmao

He’s still on .is

he was way too paranoid imo

i never saw him post hardcore domestic or racist shit tbh. nothing wouldve happened to him most likely
wait wtf, even normally just having an account gets u raided?

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
All of this for human touch and validation:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: it never began:feelsrope:
I dated some foids before but tbh it was done in high school and pre covid when it was way easier

• So Sad
reduction for what
Vertical size of them and lateral projection, they are currently too wide and vertically too big

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
U have good bone structure bud

• Love it
No no lmao

He’s still on .is

He uses neets.net now

Also OP when you changed from that first one I couldn’t tell who u were for a while,

pfp becomes identity at some point

• +1
He uses neets.net now

Also OP when you changed from that first one I couldn’t tell who u were for a while,

pfp becomes identity at some point
It was under the TikTok invasion. I thought niggas was gonna come up to me on the streets and shit. I got shocked and just changed to something generic (high appeal chad). I remember I used to get a lot of reps too when I made a thread cause my face was visible in my pfp.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Why not worry about the best future aspiring mogger pfp?

IMG 0579
Here is a ginger stacey

• +1
oldest and current are most memorable, second just looks like some random psl aspie account ngl

• +1
oldest and current are most memorable, second just looks like some random psl aspie account ngl
It was more of a when you think of AspiringMogger what pfp comes to mind:feelshah: