What is the most NT football club? (UKcels GTFIH)

qazw

qazw

SEAmaxxing > Ropemaxxing
In UK you have to be into football to be NT. Usually when normies try to talk to me about football, I just tell the truth and say I don't support any clubs because I'm not interested in it. However, this has lead to me becoming a social outcast and I have no friends.

So what football club should I pretend to support to try and fit in with normies?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, MA_ascender and looksmaxxing223
football is NT everywhere except USA

i think man u would be most NT in england

• +1
Reactions: wsada, Saint Casanova, MA_ascender and 1 other person
manchester united or manchester city are common answers

• +1
Reactions: qazw
depends on where you are

just listen in for what people like the most and larp liking that

Thats what i did

• +1
In UK you have to be into football to be NT. Usually when normies try to talk to me about football, I just tell the truth and say I don't support any clubs because I'm not interested in it. However, this has lead to me becoming a social outcast and I have no friends.

So what football club should I pretend to support to try and fit in with normies?
if this shit isnt satire youre the most insecure mf ever

• So Sad
Most nt to nd ranking of teams which I know
Tottenham
Arsenal
Man city
Man u
Newcastle
crystal palace
West Ham
Liverpool
Everton
Leicester city
Bournemouth
Chelsea

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, EvilDarkskinManlet, MA_ascender and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, psychomandible, MA_ascender and 1 other person
Tottenham
3998057 IMG 1005

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, psychomandible, qazw and 1 other person
Tottenham
Arsenal
Man city
Man u
Newcastle
crystal palace
West Ham
Liverpool
Everton
Leicester city
Bournemouth
Chelsea
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: at chelsea last

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, psychomandible, EvilDarkskinManlet and 1 other person
It's Real Madrid or death!

• +1
All depends where you live. Support the biggest team that’s closest to you

• +1
Obviously Manchester United. Man city is for glory hunters, Liverpool is for fags, Tottenham is for loosers and Arsneal is for tryhards and Chelsea for noobs. The rest are irrelevant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Saint Casanova and qazw
i support palace personally due to my close proximity to the stadium best choice is probably liverpool they're a historic club have trophies from recent years and are still in good form

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
The one from your own city, dude

football is NT everywhere except USA

i think man u would be most NT in england
Lol:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Man said man united :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Nigger said Man United :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Lmfao i can’t I’m dying that team gets Mened on more than my team (Chelsea) you choose Man U if you wanna be bullied

@MA_ascender @noonespecial don’t listen to this if you wanna be treated like a human here you better support City, arsenal or Liverpool.

Or you local team if you don’t plan on leaving your area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, MA_ascender and Elevate Mind
facts tbh even though my dad supports them I personally hate them but from an objective viewpoint based off of history and current success they're the best club to support but if i wasnt a palace fan and would support a big 6 club it would be arsenal

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

Nigger said Man United :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Lmfao i can’t I’m dying that team gets Mened on more than my team (Chelsea) you choose Man U if you wanna be bullied

@MA_ascender @noonespecial don’t listen to this if you wanna be treated like a human here you better support City, arsenal or Liverpool.

bros gonna hear so many maguire and antony jokes he'll lose half his brain cells

Not from the uk bro. But any football club is NT. Most people chose the club they support when they were a kid

Objectively man united has by far the most impressive resume compared to all the clubs in premier league with some of greatest players of the game wearing the man u jersey under some of the greatest managers of all time and with an real Madrid tier legacy in english football. They might be doing bad now but the club is giga mogger tier all things considered. Man U is the original club that started football hooliganism and culture in the UK

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and noonespecial
Obviously Manchester United. Man city is for glory hunters, Liverpool is for fags, Tottenham is for loosers and Arsneal is for tryhards and Chelsea for noobs. The rest are irrelevant
cope

this you nigga

spanish league mogs pl anyway

Objectively man united has by far the most impressive resume compared to all the clubs in premier league with some of greatest players on the game wearing the man u jersey with some of the greatest managers of all time and with an real Madrid tier legacy in english football. They might be doing bad now but the club is giga mogger tier all things considered. Man U is the original club that started football hooliganism and culture in the UK

facts tbh even though my dad supports them I personally hate them but from an objective viewpoint based off of history and current success they're the best club to support but if i wasnt a palace fan and would support a big 6 club it would be arsenal
This

this you nigga

spanish league mogs pl anyway

Objectively man united has by far the most impressive resume compared to all the clubs in premier league with some of greatest players of the game wearing the man u jersey under some of the greatest managers of all time and with an real Madrid tier legacy in english football. They might be doing bad now but the club is giga mogger tier all things considered. Man U is the original club that started football hooliganism and culture in the UK
I find it funny how people who don’t live in England think man united is a “liked” team :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

They are memed on more than Chelsea (yes I’m a Chelsea fan and I’m being honest)

Liverpool, city, arsenal and Tottenham are prob most loved even Everton to a degree is liked but accepted as shit tbf. Chealsea has a bad rep due to alt right supporters 😢

I find it funny how people who don’t live in England think man united is a “liked” team :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

They are memed on more than Chelsea (yes I’m a Chelsea fan and I’m being honest)

Liverpool, city, arsenal and Tottenham are prob most loved even Everton to a degree is liked but accepted as shit tbf. Chealsea has a bad rep due to alt right supporters 😢
Nigga but man u isn't a glory hunter team

Unlike man city which is supported by npc indians

Nigga but man u isn't a glory hunter team

Unlike man city which is supported by npc indians
So… it’s not about that the teams just got a bad wrap. This isn’t 2010 where the team had status. It’s 2024 it’s CITY that’s liked not Untd.

But most ppl you meet support city Liverpool Chelsea Tottenham arsenal

and maybe palace Everton and untd but it’s less common but units still more common than Everton and palace and wolves

Forget about all what these people are saying.

Real NT clubs are the ones whose fans are the most hooligan and close minded in the sense that they don't have elitists in their ranks

Trash teams with history that bite the dust and barely make it above relegation and yet every year their stadiums are full and they have famous rivalries and derbies, teams like West Ham and Everton.

• +1
Reactions: infini and qazw

just tell the truth imo

if you say try lie and say arsenal or some shit they will 100% ask you about it / your opinion etc

then you will get caught out and look like a weirdo

JFL this one:

Last edited: