• Quartered

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others (specify in comments)

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 32804

Silver
Also, who would you like to kill with these ways?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 23558
Starvation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife and Deleted member 23558
Prob something as slow and painful as possible. So maybe cutting off a little toe and letting them bleed and starve for days to death.

Burning but it doesn't last long

Chopped imo

Prob something as slow and painful as possible. So maybe cutting off a little toe and letting them bleed and starve for days to death.
So Basically chopping

• Woah
Reactions: Pikabro
Lol at thinking starvation is even remotely as painful as some other things out there, use your imagination a little bit.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Myth and Deleted member 23558
being born and forced to live as 5'3 balding indian janitor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tia0505, Primalsplit, Myth and 3 others
Lol at thinking starvation is even remotely as painful as some other things out there, use your imagination a little bit.
Your organs are consuming themselves when you are starving from inside. Other things just look worse that’s all. Even skinning only lasts 15 minute max if you’re not drugged

Go to the highest building in your city go sit on the corner of the roof look at your city feel the air look at the moon and jump thats how i will end it

Your organs are consuming themselves when you are starving from inside.
People like Kafka literally wrote a book while starving to death. People starved willingly before till they died (they could get out unlike burning yourself) People can make sense of starvation and some humans even fought it off and wrote books or last words at their last moments.

Sorry, it's not as dramatic as some other things out there like Scaphism

• +1
Reactions: Myth
People like Kafka literally wrote books while starving to death. People starved willingly before till they died (they could get out unlike burning yourself) People can make sense of starvation and some humans even fought it off and wrote books or last words at their last moments.

Sorry, it's not as dramatic as some other things out there like Scaphism
That’s not what I meant by starving I mean the final few days before your organs fail not fasting for 40 days which every orthodox priest does. Scaphism may be worse but many scholars suggest it was exaggerated and fanciful. The horrific aspect of starvation is how long it lasts . Scaphism supposedly lasts 17 days but it should be over much quicker realistically .

That’s not what I meant by starving I mean the final few days before your organs fail not fasting for 40 days which every orthodox priest does. Scaphism may be worse but many scholars suggest it was exaggerated and fanciful. The horrific aspect of starvation is how long it lasts . Scaphism supposedly lasts 17 days but it should be over much quicker realistically .
I talked about starving to death, not fasting.

You will take starvation over Scaphism, we both know that. No need to argue.

• +1
Reactions: Myth and Deleted member 23558
I talked about starving to death, not fasting.

You will take starvation over Scaphism, we both know that. No need to argue.
sure but thats because of my fear of the popular imagination that is scaphism not because of ones intrinsic pleasure/pain value.

Ive read many accounts on starvation some report intense pain where even breathing is full of anguish and others where it is just loss of all energy. Probably scaphism is worse.

Last edited:
looking at your face

sure but thats because of my fear of the popular imagination that is scaphism not because of ones intrinsic pleasure/pain value.
I think you know and feel it's worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife
the most painful way is probably getting injected the drugs or compounds that highten the sensitivity to pain, like the peptides tachykinins-neurokinin A and substance P, followed by torture of your choosing

• +1
id take scaphism over the snake pit tbh
I was willing to entertain the starvation thing but now you're being silly. Snake pit is way faster than both.

I was willing to entertain the starvation thing but now you're being silly. Snake pit is way faster than both.
its probably because of my phobia.

• +1
the most painful way is probably getting injected the drugs or compounds that highten the sensitivity to pain, like the peptides tachykinins-neurokinin A and substance P, followed by torture of your choosing
also adrenaline makes you last longer during skinning i think

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
cucked to death

• JFL
Was a fun casual discussion.

also adrenaline makes you last longer during skinning i think
makes you last longer through anything really
that's why you always see dying ppl injected with it in movies

• +1
that poor subhuman on that gore vid which is bald
i think that was too much even for a subhuman

like u could see his arms cut off
using knives and saws in his neck and he was still alive

Out of those you listed, probably skinning, due to longevity of pain

Some of ways that look very brutal are not in fact the most painful. For example burning - after the first seconds of pain, when your skin burns deep enough the nerves get damaged so much you no longer feel pain. Curiously also, in case of napalm or flamethrower flames, you might first lose consciousness from carbon monoxide (CO) alone before you even get to feel the burning from the flames.
Same applies to other ways that either damage nerves or the way they work, so: burning, acid, boiling. Those are very brutal to watch and disfiguring but not most painful to victim.
Quartering also kills relatively quickly due to rapid blood loss, probably one of the quickest. Chopped to pieces, I guess it's the same but smaller pieces? That has to be more painful, but still - blood loss equals either death, or damaging nervous system due to oxygen deprivation and then loss of consciousness, so also shorter pain.
Drowning is also at the end relatively short pain.

So we're left with skinning and crushing, depending on how the torture would be applied. Crushing of individual parts might be extremely painful and could be carried out multiple times, but also in that case it causes internal bleeding which also might cause loss of consciousness and therefore end of pain.

So in the end I'd say skinning must be THE worst as it's potentially possible to do in very long time, in fact so long that victim will quicker die from infection that blood loss, and that is the worst possible combo of pain, humiliation and sickness I could probably imagine

(in case you're some son-of-sheikh-cel who has some journalists to "talk to", please don't use it as inspiration)