What is the most retarded people youve talked on internet from?

NVM_Ignacio

NVM_Ignacio

MTN
Ive got some hate to brazilians and it isnt for no reason, its because everytime I comment something on tiktok or something like that and most of the replies are from brazilian is such retarded replies you can barely read, and the worst part is that none of them write on english they all just know portuguese because they are all retarded monkeys. Idk what I commented but I was basically telling some guy I was 6’1.5 and I had a 21inches bidelt and I mogged him and some guy came up with that ugly language and told me he was 5’7 and had a 14 inches arm so he mogged me. I fucking want to kill that stupid mf, he doesnt deserve to breathe the same air as me. They all literally sound below 80IQ and whenever they talk about something they never have any arguments which I believe is a low iq trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream, YungTrappa, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
13 year old want to be gangster wierdo retards from discord from the states

• JFL
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
Debate Incels discord server from a while ago that place was worse than Is

• +1
People from the Balkans. They think they're so unique and quirky just because their countries look depressing and their parents yell at them. Like 90% of the "Balkan parent" shenanigans I hear of, is near identical to the type of shit my French mother and Irish father get up to.

• JFL