What is the one thing that increases collagen the most?

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
Is it the ablative laser? For sure it's not Retin A. I'm talking about BIG increases in a relatively small time

it's hopeless, @x30001 is gone & now we know nothing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, IWantToMax, Deleted member 3195 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 3195, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Low stress.

Youth

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, mikeock and Deleted member 616
fasting, excercise and gut microbiome maxxing. you can make your skin look entirely different within 1 month

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TopzCat1, Highrise, Deleted member 5818 and 7 others
fasting, excercise and gut microbiome maxxing. you can make your skin look entirely different within 1 month
how do you gut microbiome max without going vegan? just clean foods & no dairy?
also what kind of fasting? intermittent 16/8 or more extreme like weekly 24 hr?

Bonesmash your collagen its legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Deleted member 3672, LordNorwood and 2 others
Genetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and born2shitforced2wipe
Dermaroll before you nut on your face for increased zinc absorption.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Zeta ascended, IWantToMax and 2 others
how do you gut microbiome max without going vegan? just clean foods & no dairy?
also what kind of fasting? intermittent 16/8 or more extreme like weekly 24 hr?
try 20 4 first

get tested for SIBO and get all around gastrointernology testing. get antibiotic cure if needed, then following get an outstanding probiotic of which survives stomach acid. eat low inflammatory food and excercise fasted (resistance, not endurance). eat low inflammatory diet (either plant based or moderate amount of meat, preferably fish) drink a lot of water and eat 20g type 1-3 collagen protein daily. eat in a mild kcal deficit, but not too much, about 80-90% of your TDEE. get air moisturiser for the night and air cleaner machone for your room, set room temperature to 21-22 degrees during night in complete darkness. first thing in morning you go excercise fasted (its hard, drink coffee or stims if needed)

do this for 1-2 month and ur skin will change a lot

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, Deleted member 5818, XXX22 and 5 others
try 20 4 first

get tested for SIBO and get all around gastrointernology testing. get antibiotic cure if needed, then following get an outstanding probiotic of which survives stomach acid. eat low inflammatory food and excercise fasted (resistance, not endurance). eat low inflammatory diet (either plant based or moderate amount of meat, preferably fish) drink a lot of water and eat 20g type 1-3 collagen protein daily. eat in a mild kcal deficit, but not too much, about 80-90% of your TDEE. get air moisturiser for the night and air cleaner machone for your room, set room temperature to 21-22 degrees during night in complete darkness. first thing in morning you go excercise fasted (its hard, drink coffee or stims if needed)

Adolf would be proud of your knowledge

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mikeock and Deleted member 2486
Dermaroll with a sand blaster.

Nah but srs there is probably not one things it’s a combination of doing everything.

Red light, retin a, supplements, sun block

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
try 20 4 first

Thanks, already doing 18/6 & fasted early morning workouts. Will implement the other things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I've been doing all of this except from exercise without even the intention of "collagenmaxxing" bs and have been wondering why my skin has become so smooth lately. Now I know.
I've been doing all of this except from exercise without even the intention of "collagenmaxxing" bs and have been wondering why my skin has become so smooth lately. Now I know.
Btw, do you know of anything to help with seborrhoeic dermatitis? It's like AIDS, once you got it, you can't get rid of it anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Is it the ablative laser? For sure it's not Retin A. I'm talking about BIG increases in a relatively small time
infrared light is the most ppwerful way to increase collagen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
try 20 4 first

x3001 hijacked cocaincowboys computer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 1680
I think a fully ablative laser that cost over 150,000$ is capable of increasesing collagen more....of course gotta pay at the dermatologist

x

free him immediately kike mods
I can't fre
More than Tretinoin?
read the threads in the Looksmax archive: there is a thread that compares all the methods to increase collagen: tretinoin doubles the collagen production, sunscreen increases it by 50% and infrared light increases collagen by 200%

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Whack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
WHATS the difference?

its red light therapy, same thing
power, coverage, accessibility, durability

also i believe your collagen production as a whole increases exponentially more if you cover more areas on your body that'd impact not just location specific areas. i mean this is jsut a theory, but it sorta makes sense

like if you just use it on your face vs. you use it on ENTIRE body, then the overall effects on your face would probably increase some % compared to JUST using on your face?

power, coverage, accessibility, durability

also i believe your collagen production as a whole increases exponentially more if you cover more areas on your body that'd impact not just location specific areas. i mean this is jsut a theory, but it sorta makes sense

like if you just use it on your face vs. you use it on ENTIRE body, then the overall effects on your face would probably increase some % compared to JUST using on your face?
I've heard similar arguments from people claiming that you should apply hair topicals across the entire scalp and not just miniaturizing areas

eckhart tolle is 70 and he looks 20 years or so younger. @EckhartTollemaxx is this shit legit son?
Low stress is everything for your skin hair and eye area. Low stress = everything.

Get enough quality sleep, eat healthy diet, stay in a lean healthy state, take l-theanine, ashwagandha and similar adaptogenic supplements. Don't get too much sun exposure (and use protective means), follow a routine daily and weekly to reduce stress.

All easier said than done obviously but it's legit the most important stuff and it's the basis for all looksmaxing and self improvement

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Traxanas
I've heard similar arguments from people claiming that you should apply hair topicals across the entire scalp and not just miniaturizing areas
im not even sure about what i said, just talking out of my asss basically, but sort of makes sense logically in my head

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Low stress is everything for your skin hair and eye area. Low stress = everything.

Get enough quality sleep, eat healthy diet, stay in a lean healthy state, take l-theanine, ashwagandha and similar adaptogenic supplements. Don't get too much sun exposure (and use protective means), follow a routine daily and weekly to reduce stress.

All easier said than done obviously but it's legit the most important stuff and it's the basis for all looksmaxing and self improvement
I'm EckhartTollemaxxing, as nothing will disintegrate your cortisol more than when you have full control over your mind and it's thoughts. low cortisol is legit btw

im not even sure about what i said, just talking out of my asss basically, but sort of makes sense logically in my head
The way that I think about is this - biochemical reactions create byproducts. These byproducts then bind to receptors in local tissue area etc. etc. So it makes sense for example in terms of hair loss that even if you have areas in your head that aren't miniaturizing, DHT is still being converted there from T, so you'd want for example a topical 5AR inhibitor to be applied everywhere as opposed to only the thinning areas in order to see even more success in said thinning areas. Same with a growth stimulant to widen blood vessels scalp-wide and not just in the front.
An analogy that comes to mind is its sort of like running a security detail and choosing between having only a checkpoint at the entrance of the building vs having checkpoints placed a mile out on every approaching road as well. Strategy #2 will result in greater success.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 2486
human growth hormone.

eckhart tolle is 70 and he looks 20 years or so younger. @EckhartTollemaxx is this shit legit son?
Best collagenmax is constantly living in the moment

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
Fillers? That on might be first place.
Dermarollers/needles/pen. Probably also in the top 5

Vitamin c and Red light bra. Your only hope.
Dermarolling too but pretty expensive but fast Aı guess

Consider what ruins collagen, and do the opposite. Who age the worst? Steroid users, other recreational drug addicts, and vegans.

chicken/meat stock