what is the point of a big lottery win?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
say you won 70 million or you won 2 million. from a normie slave POV, what is the difference the 68 million can make?

normie life =
  1. house bill
  2. car bill
  3. food
  4. trips/experiences
2 mil should be very good. they only have big lotery wins so governament can tax it 70%

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
C0EBCC10 F853 44DF B3A4 2CFF724D86E0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 5891
2 mil is nothing man

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 1774
if you win 100 million you can live like a king wdym

if you want to use interest you can get 5-8 million a year from interest which is free money

but still money is cope

jfl at fucking hookers when they aren't attracted to you

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
2 mil is nothing man
2 mil is a lot, in cash

house car paid and u still have 1.5 mil left for gas, utilities, food, and exploration/education.
if you win 100 million you can live like a king wdym

if you want to use interest you can get 5-8 million a year from interest which is free money

but still money is cope

jfl at fucking hookers when they aren't attracted to you
nothing can save incel but artificial wombs and designer babies

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Elias
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 1774 and fukmylyf
say you won 70 million or you won 2 million. from a normie slave POV, what is the difference the 68 million can make?

normie life =
  1. house bill
  2. car bill
  3. food
  4. trips/experiences
2 mil should be very good. they only have big lotery wins so governament can tax it 70%
true, same reason government loves rich ppl, they can tax then 35% instead of if the money was evenly split and they taxed them10%, this is why all goods and services are taxed so that the ppl who pay 10% end up paying more vs rich pplz

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
true, same reason government loves rich ppl, they can tax then 35% instead of if the money was evenly split and they taxed them10%, this is why all goods and services are taxed so that the ppl who pay 10% end up paying more vs rich pplz
didn't read

2 mil is a lot, in cash

View attachment 360913
View attachment 360914

house car paid and u still have 1.5 mil left for gas, utilities, food, and exploration/education.

nothing can save incel but artificial wombs and designer babies
with 2 mil you could make 200k a year, which means you could spend 100K a year straight up which is the lifestyle someone who works to earn 200k a year probably has and have 100k a year a to reinvest into stocks, real estate, and easy businesses which can go on to expand to make you millions

• +1

MONEY = COPE

• JFL
Reactions: SolidSnake, Seth Walsh and Vitruvian
shit thread ngl

even a normie has the desire to become rich and live like a king. they just aren’t capable of doing it. having the financial freedom of 70 mil would allow you to travel anywhere, buy a mansion, never have to work again, etc. not even close.
you dont have to work with 2 mil either.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
with 2 mil you could make 200k a year, which means you could spend 100K a year straight up which is the lifestyle someone who works to earn 200k a year probably has and have 100k a year a to reinvest into stocks, real estate, and easy businesses which can go on to expand to make you millions
jfl if u think I read

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
difference between 70 mil and 2 mil is much bigger than 500 mil and 70 mil for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
difference between 70 mil and 2 mil is much bigger than 500 mil and 70 mil for example
mathematically but imagine you won 70 million, whats the first 3 big purchases you would make.

Can't retire on 2 million if you're young.

• +1
  • +1
you do. that will not last you a lifetime, especially if you actually want to actually do something exciting with it aka travel. 70 mil is miles better regardless of who you are
traveling is more of an experience with friends. traveling alone to see tourist sites is normie cope and u can do it for ~4 k for every country thats only 780 '000 $ spent for the world (195 countries) and obviously ur not gonna spend it evenly per coutry.

mathematically but imagine you won 70 million, whats the first 3 big purchases you would make.
I would try to invest and reach 100 mil

thats something quora answers would tell u. speak from your heart
I speak wih my heart.
I have a very jewish mindset and will try to be safe and reach 100 millions

You'll never be able to purchase genuine love and desire from a female.. You'll still just be a betabux and that fact will never leave your mind - especially when you're lying on the bed receiving a blowjob

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and balding17yomanletcel
100-500$/night +50$/night. you can probably do that with any budget
just fucking around obviously but with 2 million you'll at least still have to live a life somewhat close to your old one whereas with 70 mil you can 100% live off the interest and do whatever the fuck you want for the rest of your life as long as you have some sort of financial management skill

with 70mil u can spend $1917.00 everyday for the next 100 years

with 2mil u can spend $54.79 everyday for the next 100 years or $91.3 for 60 years per day.

reminder no normie spends 91 dollars per day. most not even 15$

• +1
View attachment 360963

with 70mil u can spend $1917.00 everyday for the next 100 years

with 2mil u can spend $54.79 everyday for the next 100 years or $91.3 for 60 years per day.

reminder no normie spends 91 dollars per day. most not even 15$
and what about your family if you burn all the money?
this is why guy like you will never be rich
you just think to how spend the money and not to how take profit and have more

and what about your family if you burn all the money?
this is why guy like you will never be rich
you just think to how spend the money and not to how take profit and have more
if i cared i would obviously still work a day job

• +1
Put 70 mil in trust fund. Never have to work again. Simple.

(Sorry, I meant mutual fund.)

Last edited:
if i cared i would obviously still work a day job
another sheep reply.
Why would you work like a slave when you have 70 millions to start ur own projects?

another sheep reply.
Why would you work like a slave when you have 70 millions to start ur own projects?
what project costs 70 million and will give u 70million in returns in ur lifetime? why do u say work like a slave and then want to start your own slave work with 70 million? why do u need that stress?

Last edited:
the point of this thread is most of you dont know what you want with money. just to have more of it. once u realize everything you can have without having money, you can ascend the money coping.