What is the point of existing past 30?

Udexa

Udexa

Iron
Prime years are 12-22(assuming you go to college) because you are in a actual community where hundreds of people your own age will be around you. 22-30 you still have some form of youth and can go to clubs and have some form of community. But if your 30+ and don't have a family, do you even have a purpose other than to work 8 hours then zone out watching goyslop on tv for the rest of your life.

Anyone who is 30+ do you have anything worth living for, if not what do you do instead?

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, glaruz, deadstock and 3 others
getting old is a choice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Sean o' Tist, Clqs and 4 others
Prime years are 12-22(assuming you go to college) because you are in a actual community where hundreds of people your own age will be around you. 22-30 you still have some form of youth and can go to clubs and have some form of community. But if your 30+ and don't have a family, do you even have a purpose other than to work 8 hours then zone out watching goyslop on tv for the rest of your life.

Anyone who is 30+ do you have anything worth living for, if not what do you do instead?
Depends on whether your country has cucked fees, but you can stall with a masters degree or even repeat years. Or even drop out and start a new degree. In my case, why would I need a formal CS degree when I already have a job without it? It is not like medicine or law for example.

If you can maintain youth in your face and hair, you can larp as younger and still have the things you mentioned. I plan to be in university till 30 while working low effort part time during the academic year and full time during the summer (maybe even 2 jobs, idk) to compensate. After that it is over IG.

• +1
Reactions: Udexa
Im already 18 and Ivebeen rotting all my life. Over, im roping at 30 tbh

whats the point of existing

yeah just rope if u dont have money to buy nice shit at 30