What is the point of steroids ?

M

MentalistKebab

Kraken
Like seriously. You will shrink afterwards and regardless of how good your post cycle therapy was your natural test levels will be lower than before and you will be in worse position than how you started it.

I mean wtf is the point of that shit if you are not gonna stay on it for life ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
Images   2020 05 21T200330276

The point is to make good photos for Tinder.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 3512, far336 and 1 other person
Lower Inhib
More muscles/more aesthetic body
More dominant
Some can make permanent changes in your face or bones
Some doses can be even healthier than natural
You will have more libido
You will fuck harder (girls who try a roid user miss sex with roid user)
More drive and motivation

i would go blast and cruise if you really wanna enjoy life

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Sterorids can help alot.

Like seriously. You will shrink afterwards and regardless of how good your post cycle therapy was your natural test levels will be lower than before and you will be in worse position than how you started it.

I mean wtf is the point of that shit if you are not gonna stay on it for life ?
You won't be as big as you were on cycle but you'll still surpass your natural limit even once you are off. Also you can use a low dose for life
Don't speak of things you don't understand

You won't be as big as you were on cycle but you'll still surpass your natural limit even once you are off. Also you can use a low dose for life
How are you surpassing your natural levels if you are off cycle ?
And are u saying we can stay on low dose test for decade ?

How are you surpassing your natural levels if you are off cycle ?
And are u saying we can stay on low dose test for decade ?
yes your body if properly looked after will be forever slightly superior to what it was before doing a cycle, and doing multiple cycles increases this effect. In theory you could do a cycle of test and then quit and you'd be slightly better than your natural limit, of couse almost no one does this cause they all get addicted and keep going.

Its almost like muscle memory, once your body reaches a certain level of muscle mass your tendons 'get used to it' and it becomes easier to retain and reach that level again. Steroids also increase the myonuclei in your muscles and those are permament. Basically you won't reach your peak but you'll be far superior to a lifetime natural

Side effects and health damage depends on genetics but almost everyone could cruise their entire life on 100-200 test a week with little sides. Proper bloodwork should be done and this should be combined with a healthy lifestyle to minimize risk. As you get older cruising on a low dose of test is actually beneficial for your health as proven in multiple studies.
I guarantee you than a guy eating healthy and training and cruising on 150 test a week for life will be healthier than someone drinking regularly

ideally if you have the money you could also cruise on a few units of GH but that is quite expensive. I guarantee you most actors actually do this to preserve youthfullness

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: CrazyFitLover and MentalistKebab
@9:00-15:00

yes your body if properly looked after will be forever slightly superior to what it was before doing a cycle, and doing multiple cycles increases this effect. In theory you could do a cycle of test and then quit and you'd be slightly better than your natural limit, of couse almost no one does this cause they all get addicted and keep going.

Its almost like muscle memory, once your body reaches a certain level of muscle mass your tendons 'get used to it' and it becomes easier to retain and reach that level again. Steroids also increase the myonuclei in your muscles and those are permament. Basically you won't reach your peak but you'll be far superior to a lifetime natural

Side effects and health damage depends on genetics but almost everyone could cruise their entire life on 100-200 test a week with little sides. Proper bloodwork should be done and this should be combined with a healthy lifestyle to minimize risk. As you get older cruising on a low dose of test is actually beneficial for your health as proven in multiple studies.
I guarantee you than a guy eating healthy and training and cruising on 150 test a week for life will be healthier than someone drinking regularly

ideally if you have the money you could also cruise on a few units of GH but that is quite expensive. I guarantee you most actors actually do this to preserve youthfullness
and this is just the physical, the mental improvements are just as good if not better tbh

i think it's only good if you somehow become a celebirity. (ig model, actor etc.)

otherwise cost/benefit won't serve you.

@9:00-15:00

There are risks but those are greatly magnified with abuse. Most guys do 500 test for their FIRST cycle. I am advocating for a mild trt wich is 100-200 for life where the risk are grestly reduced. But definetly depending on genetics some people might be more prone than others. Thats why i said to start with really low dose and do blood test.

Ultimately you should do your own research and hire someone knowledgable who can help you if you want to do this, just be careful with your body and dont be a retard

Also hairloss is a very legit risk

The ultimate blackpill is that most people don't have the IQ and the discipline to do steroids properly and as safely as possible. Because of that a few dudes with great genetics are fine and a lot of less fortunate guys get fucked

Last edited:
There are risks but those are greatly magnified with abuse. Most guys do 500 test for their FIRST cycle. I am advocating for a mild trt wich is 100-200 for life where the risk are grestly reduced. But definetly depending on genetics some people might be more prone than others. Thats why i said to start with really low dose and do blood test.

Ultimately you should do your own research and hire someone knowledgable who can help you if you want to do this, just be careful with your body and dont be a retard

Also hairloss is a very legit risk

The ultimate blackpill is that most people don't have the IQ and the discipline to do steroids properly and as safely as possible. Because of that a few dudes with great genetics are fine and a lot of less fortunate guys get fucked
How much are u doing rn ? And can you post cycle body transformations ?

How much are u doing rn ? And can you post cycle body transformations ?
Sorry i'd rather not get doxxed, i would not be surprised if a bunch of my instagram followers browsed this place lol

Atm im at 150 t a week and with that i maintain most of my mass even tho im less lean. Still have all the recovery benefits and mental benefits too. I plan to do this for a while, might do a bigger cycle again in the future when i feel like it.

Transformations change a lot cause ultimately even how you respond depends on your genetics sadly, some guys are blessed, but most guys who are on a lot of gear look like they don't even lift. Ultimately i say: learn to train and diet well natural and reach an impressive physique. Then if you want to get on gear spend a decent amount of money on a coach that will teach you and a doctor to check your blood regularly. Your health is more valuable than any kind of money

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
You don't take steroids??? Do you have any idea how bad that is for your gains????

To zyzzmax and rope at 22 when the Norwood Reaper comes knocking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab