What Is the point of tinder if all I get matched with are fat bitches?

Deleted member 1212

Deleted member 1212

I’d rather fuck nothing than a land whale

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
just lookmax hard and approach girls on the street or better try to get into a social circle through friends/hobby/school/work and get to know girls through there. its a fact that tinder sucks for people below PSL 6 or at least PSL 5 with godlike body

• +1
just lookmax hard and approach girls on the street or better try to get into a social circle through friends/hobby/school/work and get to know girls through there. its a fact that tinder sucks for people below PSL 6 or at least PSL 5 with godlike body
Social circle is impossible to get into after high school

• +1
Reactions: Slob
no its not im 22 and get to know people all the time. if you dont have friends now, contact old friends and they should have new mates by now that u can meet

• +1
Reactions: xit
no its not im 22 and get to know people all the time. if you dont have friends now, contact old friends and they should have new mates by now that u can meet
How do you get to know people all the time lol

No girls on tinder are looking for family so there’s no point

• +1
if you go to college or uni you'll make a lot of friends right after high school, unless you're truly ugly

socializing is easy just do it or take drugs/drink. the hard part is always ur face

just happens naturally. i met a customer at work 2 weeks ago who asked about my music taste, we liked all the same stuff, and now we are friends and he wants me to send him stems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
just be open to other people and if they arent total cunts (which u wanna avoid as friends anyways) they will talk to you and if you think they are nice, you can just ask them if they wanna hang out some time. you need to train this shit but it works so easily