What is the procedure of melanotan 2

D

Deleted member 1632

Master
So i googled it but i didn't found something.

What is the dosage ?
When do you use it ?
Should we go to tanning session ?
Is it permanent ?

I am Doctor faggot and I tell you today that it's over for many, many men, man. Also, kill me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and needsolution
Stfu i am serious guys
Fuck stupid asshole,it's not lookism.net here

Stfu i am serious guys
Fuck stupid asshole,it's not lookism.net here
Dosage is 2.45 gxS/ml and use it as needed but with intervals of at least 12 hours. Not permanent but with caveats -- some scarring. I can refer you to Dr. Leverkusen.

• Woah
Reactions: needsolution
You need to use it during the summer or go to solariums. It makes tanning a lot easier, but doesn't tan you by itself if you get no sunlight. You need to inject it to a fat tissue(stomach for example), don't take my word for it since I don't remember so well but I recall a 60kg man would take 300mcg dosage and 80kg man would tanke 400mcg dosage and so forth.

You need to use it during the summer or go to solariums. It makes tanning a lot easier, but doesn't tan you by itself if you get no sunlight. You need to inject it to a fat tissue(stomach for example), don't take my word for it since I don't remember so well but I recall a 60kg man would take 300mcg dosage and 80kg man would tanke 400mcg dosage and so forth.
Thanks man,so is it semi permanent or permanent or do you lose all after a couple of moment ?

Thanks man,so is it semi permanent or permanent or do you lose all after a couple of moment ?
Nah it's not permanent I think. It just gives you deeper and easier tan.

Nah it's not permanent I think. It just gives you deeper and easier tan.
Oh shit men,it's useless then to spend all the money to lose effect on winter...

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps