What is the purpose of living beyond the age of 33 as a man?

Arthur schopenhauer

Arthur schopenhauer

Iron
I am currently 28 years old, and I feel that I have lived everything I should have lived, I long to leave a legacy after my demise, and I refuse to die of Jewish diseases such as cancer or a slow agony with Alzheimer's in a rotten old people's home completely rotting in my own shit. I am nostalgic for the golden age of man, where religion was institutionalized and tradition contained the fucking witches of today, where you had 15 kids, and an exclusive virgin FOID for yourself, and your life expectancy was 35 years max, God I have lived almost 3 decades and I have no more will to live, I think it is the perfect age to leave this world of hell, life is totally overrated by normie. Imagine dying heroically in a war or for an ideal and having your death stamped in the history books to dying of obesity at 50, bald, virgin and childless. Modern life is a joke. I only ask to die heroically, being persecuted as a martyr, or for having armed a revolution against the Jews at the age of 33, an archetypal age like Jesus Christ.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 14vic and nofap
Breed a foid and make kids

When your foid starts looking bad Get a facelift and continue fucking foids in their prime years

And when you get to grandpa age fuck perverted foids that love fucking with grandpas

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Same for me. im a youngcel though,but when im done slaying i don’t know what the fuck there is to do in my 30s and after

i dont want to work myself to death like a slave ill just rope before