What is the real reason darker featured women hate their male counterpart while blondes love us?

yandex99

yandex99

Equinox
Is it insecurity towards blonde women?is it the fact they're possessive and know we like white women and vice versa and hate it?

Is it because they're more masculine(just facts)and thus prefer more feminine soft boy blonde men?

I actually prefer darker women but I notice they treat me like shit while real white girls treat me like A Arabian prince.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and BrahminBoss
@Xangsane what are your thoughts about this ?I notice all the men in romance novels consumed by white women are dark featured dark triad looking men and their prime choice for sex tourism are always darker countries.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Xangsane
@Xangsane what are your thoughts about this ?I notice all the men in romance novels consumed by white women are dark featured dark triad looking men and their prime choice for sex tourism are always darker countries.
That was back then
Now they go to Dominican Republic and jamaica and gambia

That was back then
Now they go to Dominican Republic and jamaica and gambia
They still go to turkey and Morocco and bali and Thailand.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Koh phi phi is prime slaying area for swedish stacies dude they also go to Korea

Younger women go to med and Asian countries while older women tend to go to Africa but there's a lot of younger women that go Africa too but in general younger nordic women go to non black countries.

Male order husband's on tlc are both Arab and black in equal amounts from what I've seen

Nordics are different from anglo women in this regard

Russian women go to turkey

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Koh phi phi is prime slaying area for swedish stacies dude they also go to Korea

Younger women go to med and Asian countries while older women tend to go to Africa but there's a lot of younger women that go Africa too but in general younger nordic women go to non black countries.

Male order husband's on tlc are both Arab and black in equal amounts from what I've seen

Nordics are different from anglo women in this regard

Russian women go to turkey
Why do younger women not like Africa

Why do younger women not like Africa
Because a black male is easiest to get they'll fuck anything and women know it and I saw a vid where a white Stacey said when black makes holla at them they don't consider it a flex among their girlfriends while if another guy does they do
It was on inceltv
That's why older women go to Africa endroves but also more poverty in Africa to control the man

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back