What is the reason for curved or rounded forehead in males?

Deepraj7

Deepraj7

Silver
Is it low T or improper facial development?
IMG 20201115 133324

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
Bump . I need answers

Low T

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 9344, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Why did you post a video highlighting the mandible if you're curious of the forehead?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 10709 and 3 others
mostly genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, TsarTsar444, HeavenAdmιn and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A and Boldandbeautiful
i have curved forehead :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, HeavenAdmιn, Deepraj7 and 1 other person
I assume it's part genetics part testosterone. Tho honestly I feel like it's not even that important if you have a a prominent brow ridge.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
I assume it's part genetics part testosterone. Tho honestly I feel like it's not even that important if you have a a prominent brow ridge.
I have a mediocre browridge and my forehead looks shit . Also I'm recessed which makes me think that if I was forward grown I could have a better forehead. My father has a sloped Mogger forehead but I dont

Low T pre natal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, SubhumanCurrycel and Deepraj7
it's only and solely linked to prenatal T, as chin, as FWHR, as zygos wideness

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7
I have a mediocre browridge and my forehead looks shit . Also I'm recessed which makes me think that if I was forward grown I could have a better forehead. My father has a sloped Mogger forehead but I dont
honestly idk too much, but I can theorize a bit. First of all, the brow ridge develops pretty late so even if you're 19 or 20 it could still probably increase (just based off irl people i think most get it between 16 to 20). Another thing is you could've gotten it from your maternal uncles or your dads uncles, so maybe you just got fucked by genetics. idk if recession plays a big part (other than making you look masculine and halo effect) since I've seen recessed mouthbreathers irl with good brow ridges. Send a pic of your forehead in profile and 3/4 if you want.

Sloped forehead is dimorphic af ngl so its probably low developmental T

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
honestly idk too much, but I can theorize a bit. First of all, the brow ridge develops pretty late so even if you're 19 or 20 it could still probably increase (just based off irl people i think most get it between 16 to 20). Another thing is you could've gotten it from your maternal uncles or your dads uncles, so maybe you just got fucked by genetics. idk if recession plays a big part (other than making you look masculine and halo effect) since I've seen recessed mouthbreathers irl with good brow ridges. Send a pic of your forehead in profile and 3/4 if you want.
Once it starts developing does it stay the same or does it continue growing? Like It got one 20 days after my 18th bday how long would to develop for?

I wish I could post my pictures but could not for some reason . Yeah my maternal grandparents do have curved/rounded forehead . I indeed got fucked by genetics

• So Sad
Reactions: Hightwolf
Once it starts developing does it stay the same or does it continue growing? Like It got one 20 days after my 18th bday how long would to develop for?
depends from person to person. Literally over the summer break I saw a guy in my grade 17 years old go from normal forehead to what looks like this:

For me it's been gradual since I was like 15 ish, and I expect it will increase until early 20s since that's what happened to my brothers.
I would say for most cases by the time you are 20 you should be most of the way there, and you'd be able to tell if you'll have a strong browridge or a weak one.

depends from person to person. Literally over the summer break I saw a guy in my grade 17 years old go from normal forehead to what looks like this: View attachment 805597

For me it's been gradual since I was like 15 ish, and I expect it will increase until early 20s since that's what happened to my brothers.
I would say for most cases by the time you are 20 you should be most of the way there, and you'd be able to tell if you'll have a strong browridge or a weak one.
I'm 18½ and I hope in 1½ it grows too full potential. Btw .. do u think the forehead of the guy in the picture also has to do with proper facial development through posture (along with proper T levels)

I'm 18½ and I hope in 1½ it grows too full potential. Btw .. do u think the forehead of the guy in the picture also has to do with proper facial development through posture (along with proper T levels)
probably plays a small part. Mostly genetic, and to an extent it's also a racial trait. I think once you account for race and genetics, T levels play a part, followed by development.

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7
foid skull. so low T
and some races have rounder foreheads

What do you think about improper neck posture as a part cause of sloped forehead?
unlikely/minor. me and my brother are both recessed but have good browridges. he's especially robust.

unlikely/minor. me and my brother are both recessed but have good browridges. he's especially robust.
Looks like I've just wasted my puberty not gymmaxxing. I wish I started earlier . Thanks for the info bro

• +1
Reactions: Slob and PURE ARYAN GENETICS